Anna Nicole Death Timeline

3/8/2007 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has pieced together some of the events that ended in the discovery that Anna Nicole Smith was dead.
Stern, Smith, And Big MOe
Rewind to the morning of February 8. Anna Nicole Smith was in bed in her suite at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Tasma "Taz" Brighthaupt, the wife of bodyguard Big Moe, was tending to Anna. Taz believed Smith was sleeping. Mid-morning, she left the suite and went with Big Moe to the airport to pick up some people.

We're told that just before noon, Big Moe, his wife and several others entered the hotel lobby. As they approached the elevator, Howard K. Stern came down the elevator from Anna's room. They all chatted and all went upstairs. Moe and his wife went into their room in the suite, leaving Howard in the living room. We don't know if Howard entered Anna's room.

We're told that a short time later (just after 12 noon), Moe was getting ready to leave. Howard asked Taz if she would stay and tend to Anna. She remained and Moe and Howard left.

We're told once in the lobby, Howard began pacing as he used his cellphone. Moe left the hotel.

We're told Taz never spoke with Anna that day. Taz assumed she was sleeping. Taz was using a computer near Anna's bed, never knowing there was trouble. At around 1:30, Taz realized something was wrong and called her husband. Moe then called the hotel, and someone on the staff then called 911.

It is unclear what Stern was doing between 12:00 and 1:30, but we're told he did not go back to the room during this timeframe.

Kristen NH

Something just doesn't add up! When is the last time ANYONE actually spoke with her? Did anyone speak with her at all that day? How long had she really been dead? Maybe Howard knew she was dead before he asked Brigite Neven to "stay with Anna."

Laura

The other person who was in the room the day of Anna's death was her psychiatrist. It was mentioned on Greta's show last week.

IGNORANCE

THIS SH*T IS SHADY AND IT ALL POINTS TO HOWARD. HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR OF A PERSON BEING AROUND WHEN TWO PEOPLE DIE MONTHS APART, SUSPICIOUSLY AND IN THE SAME DAMN FAMILY?? IT'S TOO CONVENIENT THAT HE WAS AROUND BOTH TIMES. WHAT WAS HE DOING IN THAT ROOM BEFORE HE CAME DOWN? IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART IF THERE WAS FOUL PLAY RELATED TO HER DEATH BUT AT THE SAME TIME I HOPE IT IS SO THEY CAN NAIL HIS SHADY AS*. I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE, DON'T WANT TO COME ACROSS AS HOPING SHE WAS MURDERED. I JUST WANT THEM TO HAVE SOME EVIDENCE THAT HE IS RESPONSIBLE. I HATE LOOKING AT HIS BIG NOSE A$$ ON TELEVISION.

Ignore HKS Paid Bloggers

NOONE ELSE IS TO BLAME! THIS WAS A CAREFULLY PLANNED MURDER (s) HOW SMART HE THOUGHT HE WAS. I FEEL TMZ AND THE SMART COMMENTORS GAVE THEM SOME CLUES TO LOOK FURTHER!

Laurie

OK... my guess is that the Police picked up people on the camera at the hotel and the time and facts did not match... they started pushing people for details and Mo decided that he was not going to go down for Howard K. Stern.

Also... I am not sure if you caught this but today on FoxNews Dr. Perper stated that Kr. Kapoor is refused to cooperate with the investigation.

Carol Rankin

Someone better get to that baby quidk. I am sure she is in grave danger. Two people in one family dead of drug over doses. What d o you think they will do to the baby?

Jamie

I thought I remembered reading they found her on the bathroom floor unresponsive???? ANyone else remember this?

Hayley

THEY ARE ALL THREE COVERING HER DEATH UP!!!

She was ALREADY DEAD (which is why Howard was pacing in the lobby)!!! Howard went to go dump all the drugs!!!!!!

Sue

They didnt think it was foul play in the sense she was beaten or stabbed

texasbratt

buying a yaught is a great aliby

JollyJill

well- I think Howard is a longshot to pin for murder. anna was his life, money, companion, etc- he has no other income- and knew he wasnt in the will- why would he kill her? I think Larry Birkhead paid moe and wife to do it so he could finally get dannilynn tested. he knew he couldnt do it with anna alive.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I heard that there story keeps changing, whats up with that???
Wasn't she supposed to be Anna's nurse, so why the world didn't she take care of her????
Something is fishy about this mo and his wife. She was supposed to be taking care of Anna for f*** sake.

KL

I live in Ft Laud, and my neighbor works at Hard Rock, he says that they have been focusing on BIG MO since day one, it just isn't in the media. I did not believe him, but it may be true. I really think that Howard loved Anna, he was just an enabler, as she was strong and no one can tell a person NOT to use drugs. I just hope the truth comes out SOON!
RIP ANS, and son DWS.

Sandra

The mystery person in the room, are you ready for this was

Mark Steines, simply getting another ET Exclusive.

lynnie

I'm confused. I thought Big Moe's wife was Taz???Who's Who? and was the butler in the library???