Brit Gets a Visit from K-Fed

3/8/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline visited Britney at her rehab facility on Wednesday, and as he left, a photographer caught him deep in thought ... er, deep for K-Fed.

While most fathers of four would be busy planning birthday parties for their kids, the Fed-Ex is busy planning his own!

Looks like K-Fed's got his hands full, with a trainwreck ex in rehab, divorce proceedings, another ex and kids, and a hovering mother-in-law ... oh, and being unemployed.

double standards

Gee whiz, he's taking responsibility for his children, he's visiting his ex in rehab, and in fact in a sense, had it not been for him and caring for her, country girl would have had a complete meltdown in public and her children taken from her by the courts and given to him with a public fight from mommy and family to get the kids back from him. He does care. Leave him alone.

J

Right on #29!

Ithinknot

If I'm not mistaken, when women marry rich men no one goes on about how they are gold diggers, users and without means of support. In CA, a community property state, half of what one has also belongs to the other.......EVEN if he'a a MAN! Anyway, he's a million times better then Britney and have you forgotten that he's a professional dancer? Whose wife supported him on becoming what he wanted to be? In this day and age it's unbelievable that people still think that THE MAN is supposed to support the LITTLE WOMAN. Britney knew exactly what she was getting in to, she just never thought he would let her go.

lisa

Looks like to me that Britney is just showing on the outside how she really feels on the inside. Wouldn't you go nuts if your with someone that has done this before , but you truly think that he won't do it to you.? That's what love does to a person. I think that she'll slowly get over this hump. You can do it girl. Don't worry things will get better. It'll be ok.

J

#31, this is an entertainment blog, not spelling/grammer class. Truly, who gives a crap how people spell, and/or how they should form words. For christ sakes this is TMZ, who cares. Your a moron for even giving two shits!

tuna marie

britney has a mental illness, either bi-polar or manic depressive disorder, hence the sexual acting out. instead of being in promises she needs a complete evalution by mental health professionals. yes 30 days is not enough especially in the spa she is in.

djdw61

Give him a break! Let him make some friggin' money so he can support his kids! He's bashed for living off Brittney's money..then he's bashed for making money! What is he supposed to do?

lisa

K-fed needs to learn how to make money,and live his own life. Not live it thru someone else,or use other peoples popularity and fame to achieve his own. He probily could do it on his own if he just tries .

Quiet

j #'s 2,14,16,22,30

is really jojo who started attacking posters at x17online.com under every brit and kfed pic last day of feb. Its ok jojo your internet addiction will simmer soon. Jojo also went on to say under pic Brit leaves rehab" a few days ago that j comes from a family of addictive personalities. I wouldnt bother with j's comments as she sits on her ass all day arguing or fighting with posters all day on celeb blogs. Sad life you have J, no wonder your husband is never home.also know to use words like honey,sweetie,tw*t,twit, and then threatens to call the internet police on you if you sand up to her comments. LMFAO what a sad life j aka jojo has.

Quiet

also always addresses posters by either name or time because she has no creative ability to leave her own comment on the actual posting and be a mature adult and leave the site once she posted it. so sad for you j . I will say a prayer for you

alice antonucci

WAS HE DEEP IN THOUGHT OR WAS HE THINKING GOD SHE IS GETTING HELP AND GETTING BETTER, WHEN SHE GETS HER HEAD CLEARED SEE WHAT HE GETS,WITH A PRE NUP IN THEIR MARRIAGE
HE SHOULD HAVE STUCK AROUND BECAUSE WHEN SHE GETS STRAIGHT HE'LL GET SHIT AS LONG AS SHE WAS HI HE HAD A CHANCE FOR MONEY NOT NOW. BELIVE ME HE KNOWS IT TO
SINCE HE CAUSED THIS.

Whatever

Great! Just what she needs a visit from the freeloading scum sucker who helped drive her to the state she is in. Hope he didn't bring her any weed or booze. Asswipe.

J

To #37 and 38. I'm not Jojo. I am indeed working right now, however our work is slow, so doing this blog is fun for me, I have nothing else to do right now, so this passes time. Bless your heart though for attacking me and I'm not even the person you are meaning to attack. I do have to admit that TMZ is an addiction for me personally, I'm not sure who or what this jojo is about but for me I like reading what other people are thinking, it's interesting, and I think it's funny when other people start getting really upset with people, like we all know each other. My name begins with a "j" so I use "j", but this jojo sounds like someone, I certainly don't want to be compared with, so I think I'm going to start using another name instead of "j". God forbid I be compared with jojo. I'm not even married. Oh well, I will pray for you too..

Quiet

oh dear god ..I am sure you will be at work in about 18 hours from now if another brit.kfed pic comes up on this site. Puh leez your grammar and jargon and then your ever so polite verbal antics are so evident you are jojo from x17online.com
If i am wrong I will pray for my own forgiveness thank you very much. Only jojo would come back. 2,14,16,22,30,32,41 thats pretty low for today. you usually have 30 posts under each brit and kfed pic .

Quiet