Brit Gets a Visit from K-Fed

3/8/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline visited Britney at her rehab facility on Wednesday, and as he left, a photographer caught him deep in thought ... er, deep for K-Fed.

While most fathers of four would be busy planning birthday parties for their kids, the Fed-Ex is busy planning his own!

Looks like K-Fed's got his hands full, with a trainwreck ex in rehab, divorce proceedings, another ex and kids, and a hovering mother-in-law ... oh, and being unemployed.

J

I'm not JOJO! Get a grip lady! Oh well, I don't have to prove that to you. Your the one that obviously needs help if your online this much to want to argue about who this chick is. Very weird. Whatever lady.

lea

BETH #36-- You're a nincompoop. It's impossible to evaluate someone we don't even know for a mental health disorder. It's even difficult for health care professionals, peeling away layer after layer, to make a fair and SAFE assessment. She NEEDS to be in rehab right now, before she kills somebody. They also have therapists to deal with depressive disorders as well. Although I just think she lives for attention and has never been taught to set any boundries for herself, IMO. So don't go trying to spring her by baking a cake with a file in it just yet. Leave it to the professionals.

MissNYC

I don't understand why so many of you morons have a problem with Kevin. He's a normal guys who married a rich and famous celebrity. There are TONS of celebrity wives who do not work and spend their spouse's cash, but that's ok though? He did what ANY normal guy in his situation would have done. Why is it so bad that he didn't or doesn't work. Britany's worth a ton of money, so when they were married, he really didn't have to do anything. None of you would with 100 mil in the bank. Now, let's say he pockets 10 mil after the sale of their house and any other thing he's made money from. That's like winning lotto, and although it could be spent, if managed and invested properly, he could get away with not working. Tons of woman don't work and it pisses me off when people go after guys for it. Get a clue people! And at this point, he's in better shape than his trailor park ex. Go Kevin!

GEORGY JR.

WOW, ANOTHER PARTY FOR CLETUS FEDERDOUCHE!! K-DADDY OF THE YEAR, SEEMS TO HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND!!! TRAINWRECKS, RE-HABS, DIVORCE, 4 CLETUS BABIES AND NO JOB, AND THAT PIECE OF RAP CRAP IS STILL THINKING, PARTY!!!! THE SHAMELESS A$$, IS EVEN TRYING TO PIMP OUT THE RIGHTS TO A TABLOID, THAT THEY KEEP CLAIMING IS THE ENEMY!!! WHAT A LOSER!!!!

Ayla of no people

I agree with # 47 MissNYC.

Look, we don't know the intimate details of their life. Sure Kevin left his girlfriend for Britney. That doesn't mean that he is a bad father, just a bad boyfriend.

For all we know and we've gotten all kinds of details about Britney's life, He wanted out because of Her behavior. Perhaps he was intimidated by her lesbian/Bi antics. Not all men like that kind of thing.

Maybe he felt if she could have sex with others, he could too. It is called an Open Marriage.

Maybe Britney felt that she could do things and he shouldn't do them. Who knows? We weren't there.

Hey, he is getting a huge settlement either way. I don't doubt that he wanted more money, just to force this situation because he knew it was coming to this disasterous end. Plus I don't doubt for one minute that he wouldn't have taken his children in a minute, Money or Not. I'm sure he loves them.

Obviously, Britney needed A Big Wakeup Call. Kevin did just that by threatening to go to court for custody of the children when he could see she was Out Of Controll.

I had 2 children within the same time span that Britney did. When I had children 30 years ago, we called depression "The Baby Blues" Nobody helped one through it. You helped yourself. And in fact, I was the same age as Britney. Doctors just told you to get over it.

I never went to clubs and drank till I dropped or puked in the car. I stayed home and took care of my babies, I didn't want to be anywhere else. I loved holding my newborn and rocking with him. Then if I could get a babysitter, maybe went out to a club on a Friday night for a few hours....10-12am, with my husband, to hear a band.

Geesh, kids these days are so spoild that they don't have any sense of responsibility...Let the Nanny take care of them and me too.

What is important now is that Kevin has stepped up to the plate to help Britney and the children.

I don't doubt that he may have had "fun" in Vegas. Maybe the goose and the gander didn't agree on what was "acceptable" in the marriage, after it happened. She did her thing, why couldn't he?

Just think about it. Miss Princess gets to do whatever she wants. She has her boy toy there at her beck and call. A man just does not want to live that way for very long.

Anyway, I'm startting to ramble.

I will always remember how My Mother Admonished me when I was Britney's age. We had gone down to San Diego to visit an Aunt. I had brought my baby with. Her house was a mess. I couldn't believe it. I said something to my mother about the state of affairs there.

She gave me good advice. "You can Never Ever Know What Their Life Is Like. You Are Not Really Privy To It. Do Not Judge Others When You Haven't Lived Their Life!!!"

I have used this advice for the many years since. I am now 54 years old and Never Judge People by the looks of things.

Hey, I am not even a fan of Britney. My boys were never fans. I just see a desperate girl who never had the training to go on with a normal life. I feel very sorry for the state of her life and hope that she gets things together and shows everyone that she has gotten over her drug addiction. Because, I truly think that she is an adddict. Nothing wrong with that if one gets help.

She is getting help (hopefully she wants help, but we are not reading that on the blogs).

Wishing the family the best! Kudos to Kevin for stepping up and acting normal!

missy

its so crazy how everyone hates on kevin when brittany is the one walking around looking like she done lost her whole mind but you peolpe dont want to down talk miss brit, kevin keep doing what your doing cuz the haters will ALWAYS hate trust me if she is going to be a dummy and keep breaking you off money take it

Jennie

You know, I'm not a Kevin Federline fan, but even Shar Jackson, who must have been terribly hurt over their breakup, has always maintained that he was a good father. Someone needs to give this guy a break regarding his parenting, if not his talent. He has the sense and decency to let Britney's mother in without a fight, as well as seeking help from his own mother. Let's give a little credit where credit is due. Thank you.

Jen

Chris

To Ayla - some very sound advice there and I couldn't agree with you more. We do not know anything more than what we read in the tabloids and we all know how reliable that is. Oh sure, bits and pieces may be true but we cannot even begin to know what went on in their private lives. I wish them both the best!

Chris

party island

STFU!!!

On the best coast

Nice piece on K-Fed TMZ! You all do have a way with words. What do you expect? They are "country"!

Debra

Does anyone know if Britney was tested for steroids? The girls and guys around here use Anavar and D-bol just to get cut up for spring break. Didn't her dad own a gym at one time? Roid Rage would explain a lot...just a thought.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4