Johnny Depp's Daughter -- Mystery Illness Revealed

3/8/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny DeppNine days after Johnny Depp's 7-year-old daughter was rushed to a London hospital, the cause of Lily-Rose's mysterious ailment is being pinned on a rusty tack.

According to In Touch, "the wound was left untreated" and "blood poisoning developed. It has now spread through her body and has affected her vital organs."

While there have been several conflicting reports on the severity of Lily-Rose's condition, Depp's reps tell the AP that she is "doing much better." The actor has reportedly not left Lily-Rose's bedside since she was admitted to the hospital on February 28.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Stephanie

I am a Huge Johnny Depp Fan!!!

Im sure johnnys a great dad and will take care of his little girl!
I hope you get better lily, your little girl is strong like you johnny! I hope everything turns out just right, my love and prayers go out to the Depp family. Stay stong, heres a lucky hug and a kiss from me to you!! Haha...

Felicia

I hope Lily gets better!!
and you Stay SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!

Felicia

I HOPE YOUR BABY GURL GETS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY SEXY!!

Mackenzie

I'm sooooooo Sorry about your little girl. I hope she gets better soon!

Keep your sexiness giong hotshot!!!!!!!

Mackenzie

I sooooo hope little Lilly-rose gets better! you must be one great Father Johnny. My prayers are with you.

Cheryl

Hi Lily-Rose, belive it or not but I know exactly what your going through when I was 10 I stepped on a rusty nail, it went right through my shoe! but I got all better, I hope you get better too. Oh and if you just need a friend to talk to you can always talk to me even though I'am 13.
Bye Feel Better Lily-Rose
Cheryl

rainlillie is an idiot

GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE! STUPID IDIOT!

rainlillie is an idiot

PLEEEEEEEZE SHUT THE HELL UP!

rainlillie is an idiot

AMERICA IS FINE.....GREAT....BET YOU LIVE IN FRANCE.... THE WORST,STUPID , UNSUPPORTING COUNTRY.

rainlillie is an idiot

post # 171 was meant for you!!!!!!!!!! Lene!

dillinger#1

I don't care who is to blame right now all I know is that I want Lily rose to get better. I believe in good luck and a speedy recovery. I wish all of this on Lily Rose. I know that Johnny is doing a graet job trying to take care of her. I think what she needs right now is love and to have everyones wishes and prayers. I will pray for Lily rose to recover and to you Johnny we love you and hope she gets better soon. I LOVE YOU JOHNNY! Keep your chin up and your hopes high... and all of your wishes will come true.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12