Tori Hoards Nuts and Berries for Baby

3/8/2007 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling is feeding that baby on board, all right.

The very-very-ready-to-pop Tori was spotted at a Whole Foods Market in L.A., with stacks of the kind of foodstuffs normally associated with hibernating marsupials (berries, nuts, wasabi peas?), and she emerged from the store under the fierce protection of her security detail husband, Dean McDermott.

They're all smiles here, but things weren't so sunny last weekend, when McDermott verbally attacked a TMZ cameraman at an event at the couple's new bed-and-breakfast.

A

her husband is an ugly ugly man

Me

Oh PLEASE make her and that co-adulterer hubby of hers go away. If I have to hear or read one more thing about her or her "little man," I'm going to vomit into a Tupperware container.

Aim

It's to late for Tori to start eating right. By the looks of her, her baby boy is going to be huge.

Whatever

I never thought Tori was so bad. She did work on 90210 for 10 years and was born a rich kid but never acted like the rich kid morons of today (we all know who they are) But she should tell her husband to chill out. He should be thankful anyone wants to take his picture because no one knew who the heck he was until he married Tori.

Lola

She has had the longest pregnancy in the history of pregnancies. I swear she's been knocked up a whole year already.

Amy

I agree with Lysa,..

I def. agree with Misa. Is this woman due already?? It's funny because when they told her that Britney Spears had her baby, she said something like "already!! Hollywood pregnancies are the quikest"

Whatever

Boy it does seem like she has been pregnant forever ! You folks are right!

X

I have never liked Tori Spelling.... just do not care for her...do not think she is nice looking at all either.. just my opinion...

douch950

gettin all "perked" up and ready to nurse.....

allison

Hey #10!! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Im sure you are no prize. That is so rude. I think that Tori will be a good mom. I think that because she never had a good mother she will want different for her own kids. It doe seem that she has been pregnant forever though.

Allison

If we think she has been pregnant forever, imagine how she feels....lol.... Maybe that big stack of magazines is the stock up for her impending labor.....

And heres something to think about..... I recall when Britney had her latest kid, they had some show on... maybe E!? .... Tori was being interviewed on some red carpet, and they said oh its boy.... and she was all smiles... then a few days later she announced she was preggers.... so that was in September... its 6 months later.... we should assume she made her own announcement at around 3 months... so any day now....

yeah, I know... I should really get out more rather than sitting around knowing all this stuff...lol

GO DOG YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!

Looks like she's been eating to much hibernation food. I just wish she would go to her cave and hibernate, end of story.

paisley40

Isn't it ironic?! This man leaves his PREGNANT wife and kids, to hook up with the Hollywood Barbie Doll to then get her PREGNANT! What a low class couple! I'm soooooooo glad Tori got cut out of daddy Spelling's will. She has the morals of a prostitute and her husband is her pimp. Please someone take this baby away from them so it can have a decent life!!! They both disgust me! I wonder what his other kids think of Daddy leaving mommy to spread his dysfunctional seed elsewhere?! Yuck!!!!!!!!!

omg

ppl r so stupid. if u all didn't comment on stories like this, websites wouldn't retrieve them from the media, paps wouldn't be able to sell the pics they took and thus wouldn't take them and tori could go about her biz in peace. u've only got yourselves to blame. you're generating their biz by being here and talking about it.

i love tori & dean-i'm very happy for them. i sit through a LOT (!) of celeb babies, deaths, weddings, divorces, scandals & other shit, now a huge life-changing event is happening to someone I like so u can all sit there and deal with it. Coz next time it may be someone u like & u won't want me abusing them.

Nancy

I hope that this woman settles down and becomes a happy stay out home Mom. She got famous because of her rich, well connected Dad plus had a ton of plastic surgery. I don't respect or like people like her, others with talent and looks lose jobs to them.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments