Whitney Thinks Ray-J's "Sh*t is Off the Chain"

3/8/2007 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown had dinner together earlier this week -- but that doesn't mean she's done with Ray-J just yet!

The 43-year-old diva and the 26-year-old R&B hottie made Wednesday 'date night' at Crustacean in Beverly Hills. An annoyed Houston pushed through waiting paparazzi as she tried to get to her car, yelling "Get out of my way!" and "Why you in my face like that!?"

As Ray J headed toward his ride, a giddy Whitney began blow ing kisses to her young friend and repeatedly motioned for him to call her. Not yet ready to leave his urban cougar for the night, Ray-J then ran back to Whitney's car and begged her to take a ride with him in his Lamborghini. Though she said "that sh*t is off the chain," referring to his wheels of course, she only agreed to drive with him later, "when it's low key."

BLONDEE

STRANGE...BUT THEN AGAIN ALL THOSE CELEBRITIES (CELEBRATED IDIOTS )ARE!!!! YAWNNNNNNNN

malvolio

...she is just ridiculous. creeps me out...

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Nothing but class.
Her 15 minutes of fame were up years ago. Now, she's just a used up druggie. Nice example for her daughter.

Dottie

Untalented Ray-J is a huge boost to Whitney's ego. I don't think she's serious about him. He's helping her get her groove back. She stayed high for so long waiting to exhale. Get yourself together Whitney it's been way over due!!

newsjunkie

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE NAME A RAY-J SONG........PLEASE.......LYRICS??

"""""""""""""""""CRACK IS WACK""""""""""""""""""""""""""

BY: WHITNEY HOUSTON

JAMIE

what in the hell!

more celeb gossip
www.drewreports.com

Zach

Hey, I don't mind. Do your thing Whitney!

Will this PLEASE end the ridiculous Bobby rumors by the way.

Traycee

#5...a favorite song of mine from Ray J's album..."One Wish"

If I had one wish, we'd be best friends
Love will never end, it would begin
(yada yada yada)

I admit, he is tired! LOL He album was weak, but that song was a huge hit! I only dislike him because he looks like my ex...too weird.

Kim W.

I think it would be okay, but after all we are talking about a 26 year old young man celebirity or not he is still human. I would say to Ray J. don't fall in love, this is not to say Whitney is a bad person maybe she needs this, she is my age and I can't see my self with a 26year old they like it hard (the sex) and after a certain age it's just wrong. And please know I look just as good as Whitney so I am not an old looking 40 year old. By they way Whitney thanks for coming back we have missed you.

Ellis

Knuckle draggin' ghetto filth

Tlee

If you idiots on this board could get a clue, it's obvious these two are working an a collaberation and using the media to hype up it's release.

And for all you white chicks on here that has all these negative things to say about blacks be the main ones chasing after our men. And all they do is use you for all that you've got then move on to the next stupid white trick!

Good day!

Deryl

She seems high, and Ray J's eyes looked dick. Smells LIke Weed to me.

That Grape Juice

LOL...I didn't believe it at first but they really may be dating.

Ok

I don't think their relationship is fake.

Unknown

I think when a older woman dates a younger man, that it is so hot! Especially if the younger man is oh so hot!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments