Jacko's Party for the Poor

3/9/2007 8:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A day after charging $3,400 a ticket for a meet-and-greet in Japan, Michael Jackson held another party for those who couldn't afford the steep price -- but he wasn't giving away the "honor" for free.

Tickets for Jackson's second event in Japan sold for $130 to each member of the 1,000-person crowd. Jacko didn't get as up close and personal with the less affluent fans, appearing onstage with a small group of them and feebly singing along with "You Are Not Alone," before giving a quick shout-out and jetting off.

Sayonara, Jacko-san!

Casting agent

I guess he's not allowed to open an amusement park and charge kids for the privilege of riding on the Ferris Wheel with him.

Joe

I love Michael he is adorable. I would pay too, to shake his hand.

He's Boring now

This jerk is pulling a Jerry Lewis..only its not France he's using for his comeback but Asia. And now we have to get ready for the J5 reunion---hey Joe Jackson give us a break with the family you screwed up and have pushed on us for 40 years now. Michael is so old news and a bona fide child molester.

Just wondering???????????

#2 Would you pay to shake his hand after he took a piss?

goodgrief!

SICK,SICK, SICK MAN. I WOULD NOT WANT TO SHAKE HIS HAND FOR FREE!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

.........................Interesting that his lips would be in THAT position for the photo you selected....:-o

Just wondering???????????

#2 (with reference to #3) That is only if he had a penis. he may have exchanged for a vagina............

It'll all come OUT in the wash!

In reference to # 5, COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! nasty assed "shit ass".....pedophile ASSHOLE! EUUUUUUUU! shake his hand! for what! Molesting little boys?! Dirty ass!

val

IF NOT FOR A 22 MILLION DOLLAR CASH PAYOUT EARLY IN 94 TO THE FAMILY OF THE DIVORCED DENTIST IN BEVERLY HILLS WHEN MICHAEL WAS CAUGHT MOLESTING HIS SON, YOU'D BE CALLING HIM pedophile PEDOPHILE but then sure, forget all the kids he's molested, the ones who came out to expose him, those who were paid off, and those who have remained silent from embarrassment. I HOPE YOU MORONS DON'T VOTE WHEN YOU EXCUSE JACKSON WHO IS ONLY A RICH CHILD MOLESTING PEDOPHILE and don't forgive the others. But then, maybe you are of that same ilk, that happens, we are all on here blind. MICHAEL JACKSON SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS AND IN PRISON WITH the full grown prisoners .. that would be my wish

ANG

Jeez give him a break you know if you could get that kind of money just to meet with someone you would get paid, why did'nt this site print what he said like all the other sites cause what he said in regards to his troubles in the past was cute look it up on msnbc or something although I don't appreciate them stating him as the former king of pop he is now and forever the true king. I hope he gets back to music and his new album is great so maybe thats what people could talk about i'd totally go to Vegas or anywhere to see him in concert.LOVE U MIKE.

Hippo

I guess there's no way of preventing Michael from taking advantage of people either monetarily or sexually.

Alan

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can't someone just run him over with a city bus??? I would rather have a tooth removed thru my hind end than give this fool money.

ANG

in regards to #9 you are right all these hypocrites would totally take the money but no one wants to meet them so they got to bitch and complain get over it as far as him being a child perv prove it oh right you cant I don't care how much or how many he paid they took that money and ran that tells me thats all they wanted, not to protect others from him. Just take the money and no I'm no perv MICHAEL RULES.

Bruce

If Michael was Jewish, would you still call him Jacko?

It'll all come OUT in the wash!

JACK ASS MAYBE!