Perez Hilton Evens Score in Paparazzi Lawsuit

3/9/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonMario Lavandeira, aka Perez Hilton, won round two in his court battle with a major Hollywood photo agency yesterday, when a judge ruled that the 'Gossip Gangstar' can continue to run his website while the $7.5 million case is being decided.

The paparazzi agency wanted PerezHilton.com shut down pending the result of the lawsuit.

Last month, a judge denied Perezzle's attempt to have the case dismissed.

Hilton, who runs the popular gossip website PerezHilton.com, was sued back in December after the agency claims he ignored warnings to stop using its images without permission. Hilton is known for taking celebrity pictures and making amusingly crude drawings on them.

"The court's ruling is further validation of our client's position in this dispute," Hilton's lawyer, Bryan J. Freedman, tells TMZ, "We continue to believe that Mr. Lavandeira ultimately will prevail on the legal merits at the time of trial in this matter."

Calls to the photo agency were not immediately returned.

ronny

Hey, RonnyK- what "efforts" you making dude?
I have kid's & know exactly what she is talking about.

By your post, sounds like your one of these assholes we are gonna see on Dateline.

Posted at 2:45PM on Mar 9th 2007 by Robert
=====================================================================

Oh please mother fucker. Tonya's the one on the soap box not me. Oh and nice attempt at a comeback.

Vanessa

#22- Daisy,

No, I did not say that Perez Hilton's site leads to sexual predator's!!!

What I said was..to sum it up...

I would like to see the same legal battles (being waged against a guy with a gossip website), being waged upon site's (like myspace.com & other's) who have pervert's surfing for young kid's.

I only hear of those sites being shutdown, by the watchdog group that work's for Dateline.

If you going to start calling names....Call me one. I don't care.

I don't see how you could disagree with me on our priorities being messed up.

I raised an issue, that was obviously taken wrong.

Why can't we use our energy on positive things, instead of negative.

I can't think of anything more positive than trying to protect our kid's.
(NOT FROM PEREZ...BUT THE SLEEZE BALLS SURFING FOR THEIR SEXUAL PLEASURE).

Laura

Why are you people come on here and insult people so badly? Does it feed your egos to make up for your low self-esteem? You have one poster here calling some girl stupid, one man calling another man one of those terrible men on Dateline, and others calling other posters vile names? What is wrong with you guys?

Laura

Thank you for clarifying your stance on the topic. You were not insulting to me, so no I am not going to use any of those expletives.

Laura

No, I wasn't disagreeing with you Tonya. I don't think your priorities are messed up. I didn't say that. I just said that the sickos were mostly on myspace.com and other sites where teenagers go.

Vanessa

Daisy,

I understand. I guess I didn't use the right terminology.

Thank You for understanding though, OK???

You are right, there are a lot of teenager's on myspace.
I also know that some of the parents have a site as well, so that they can see what their kid's are saying & who their friend's are. Until their kid's set their space to private.
Thank you Gina!!!
Thank you Daisy!!!!

I know we agree, Friends????

P.S. To that guy who is talking his crap about me, I'll only say this....
I do volunteer with groups... so yes, I'm trying to do something, I just can't do everything that need's to be done by myself.

Angela

Known for adding "amusing comments"?? Since when were any of those horrid juvenile doodles amusing to anyone but him?

Joe

I LOVE PEREZ. HE HAS THE BEST SITE AROUND---------------NOT. ONLY GAYS AND MORONS GO TO THAT SITE. HE STEALS MOST OF HIS STUFF FROM OTHER SITES. I HAVE READ SOME COMMENTS OFF OF HIS SITE, HIS OWN PEOPLE BASH HIM. WHO REALLY CARES FOR PH. NOBODY i KNOW LIKES THE PIG.

Joe

MaryW, you are just jealous of Perez and his fame. I've heard alot about you from other sites, you have like 9 names on 1 site. So you hate Perez, then dont go to his site. You sure have alot of time on your hands. Most stupid people like you do.

Joe

I agree with Daisy. Perez is just another idiot with a site. MaryW, I also have heard a lot about you and what you do all day and night. My question is, Do you ever sleep? You are on the ANS blogging 24/7. You need to get a life, thats probably why your husband left you and took your 2 children away from you. Yes, Perez is scum i do agree with you on that. But on all the ANS articles you stick up for people who kill other people. I'm not saying he killed anybody. But the way you act on all the articles, you would think you were his girlfriend or being paid to blog the trash you have blogged.

Laura

Tonya,
Friends. Sorry, Gina, I called you those ugly names.

Joe

I guess that MaryW is using my name to blog too. All that crap about myspace is her. Yes its true she has 9 other names on 1 site. What a loser. Jenny I agree with you on MaryW, and Perez is just a big fat pig. Stop using my name to blog stupid crap.or I will bust you out on that site you worship.
THE REAL DAISY

Joe

MaryW, long time no see. I'm so glad I read this about Perez. The REAL Daisy is nothing like you, she wouldnt post what you posted under her name. Yes, i am another person who knows all about you and your alias names you use. You should be ashamed of what you did under Daisy's name. Everbody here knows the real Daisy would never say all that about Myspace. Stop before you get busted out on your site, like she said, that you worship.
Perez is a loser like you, i see why your old man left you too.

Laura

I have been posting here for about 2 weeks now when Antonella Barba articles were first posted on here. I will use my middle name if there is another Daisy on here. I don't know who this Mary W is. Daisy isn't that uncommon a name.

Laura

All those Daisy posts are mine in this thread.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments