Zarf Is Must See TV

3/9/2007 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Housewives across the country got a little lesson in transgenderism on Friday's episode of "All My Children."

Zarf
The soap furthered the storyline of transgendered lesbian character Zarf/Zoe's quest to transition from male to female. On today's educational and partially unscripted episode, Zarf, played by male actor Jeffrey Carlson, ventured to a support group where he encountered trans persons, played by genuine transgendered actors in various stages of undergoing the change. Janice Dickinson must have been unavailable, but a Sandra Oh lookalike was!

For a brief moment, the ABC soap diverged from their laughable Satin Slayer storyline to expose audiences to more diverse characters in a positive light. Let's hope this noble effort doesn't turn into the serial's killer, or kill the serial.

Joe

Shawna< Maybe that can be arranged. I dont like dude at all, but you are calling people fruitloops. You may need to go back to the 1500 and let them hang you.

shawna

R U Freakin kidding me?....get your BF's johnson out of your ear...its impairing your judgement

lisa mae magillacuddy

Shawna, kiss my ass!!

Only in

Your not part of America,lets get that straight right now.Fagola's didn't build this great country,their bringing it down. Guess what ?? I"m not going to let you do that. As far as bringing me behind the shed you wouldn't be whipping me,you have something else on your mind,you know what I mean? don't know! I know you can't help yourself,you were born like that. Guess What? They have help for the misguided,seek professional help,the clocks ticking!

A Man Who Knows!

Cutting your penis off and leaving behind a huge crater is not normal. Has anyone seen what a mangina looks like?>>>not normal or natural! Why do these guys have such a problem with hanging their meat and being proud? If you're feeling girly paint your toe nails pink and wear your moms panties, why chop your meat off? I worry about the people on here who actually believe this is normal, come on! It's self mutilation. PERIOD

Mary Toothman

I think the trans-gender storyline is much better than the Satin Slayer. The woman who acts as the group leader has been on Oprah. I think they are handling this scenario very well.

shawna

R U Freakin kidding me? I'm female....you wouldnt like it if I kissed your ass.

lisa mae magillacuddy

#71, I'm also female, so that has nothing to do with it!! You can still kiss it!

tc clem

I hope those from other countries who read this site don't think we are all dumb uneducated bigots in the US. It's depressing that so many stupid people are posting here.

Karma is a bitch, and those who are so judgmental get what they deserve in the end!

living with a tranny

For all of you uneducated people out there who are "against this" and calling them names, its b/c of you why this issue is kept under the rug and why there's not a bigger voice for them. Go watch Soldiers Girl and go watch Boys Dont Cry! When you see what happens when your ignorance attacks them, maybe ... just maybe you will change your heart! Not only do you hurt them, you hurt the people who LOVE them! EVERYONE is human! We may or may not agree with them. WHO CARES! Let them live there life! Let me tell you this, this country use to be racist towards color, so why go back in time and repeat things?! That doesnt make any sense! For the person complaining about the guys becoming girls ... the only thing that seperates them from us is that THEY DONT HAVE A PERIOD! Stop hating on them, you would gladly give up that thing if you could!

lisa mae magillacuddy

#77, my husband would gladly disagree with you, you bitch!! Damn, I'm good!!!

MIIMI

It's amazing how many uneducated bigots are posting on this site. Particularly amusing was the post about gays 'not building this country'. Now.......how do you know this? Are you so ignorant to think that there were no gays back then?

Obviously, AMC is TRYING to educate some of you about transgenders but when you have a 'pea' for a brain to begin with.....well, it's hard.

A Man Who Knows!

# 78 > Are you delusional? Just because a few people think chopping your meat off is crazy does not by any stretch of the imagination mean that we are uneducated or a bigot! It just means that we think those who chose to have their penis removed are crazy! Being a man without a penis does not make you a woman! It makes you a confused, dysfunctional man with a crater between you legs! You can insult people all you want who don't agree or are not willing to accept the idea of a man cutting his wanker off to fulfill their desires of womanhood but at the end of the day we are the ones who are more educated. We at least know it's not natural, it's self mutilation because they don't like who they are. Next you'll be saying beastiallity should be accepted, after all it's just a choice and shouldn't we respect others choices?>>>> How about incest? Should we respect those choices as well? Where do we draw the line?

living with a tranny

loveyourmeat ... apparently ... you are still uneducated b/c being a transgendered woman is MORE than chopping of your penis! they have BOOBS and guess what ... THEY GROW THEM ... shocking I know! ill let you think whatever you want to think along with the rest of you. Just note this ... NOT ALL OF THEM CHOP OFF THEIR PENIS!

*ill get back to laughing at you all!*

o and one more things ... thinking that they are crazy ... is being a bigot, you people are really making me laugh ha!

Candice

I am against gay marriages..and will always be..I will protest it if they try to make it a law here..There are certain things that i am fine with..and some things I am not..I do watch AMC..and at first I was disgusted with the Zarf/Zoe thing...then I started to care about Zoe....but this is the thing...I do see gay people as human beings..I always have..but there will always be things that I am against...I don't agree with gay marriages..I mean where do values fit in..if gay people are being allowed to be married in God's house..I feel that they should just live together and thats it...I'm sorry if many of you will disagree