It's a Drag!

3/10/2007 5:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Did you ever wonder what it would be like if some of our favorite male stars did themselves pretty? Wonder no more! We've prettied 'em up and they're ready to go!

TMZ brings you all the hotties ... fabulously dragged into this sensational gallery!

Click to see Stars in Drag

Do you want even more hot pix? Of course you do! Yes! Click on over to this fleshtabulousness!

Click to see celeb freak showsClick to see Hollywoods biggest boobs

seriously

OMFG

KID ROCK LOOX LIKE CHLOE SEVIGNY..

I JUS RENTED KIDS LAST NITE FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE LIKE 1997 LMAO..

COLIN LOOX LIKE MY LONG LOST JEWISH AUNT

Amy Silverman

Whata about real actors??? Like Beth Grant and Leslie Jones ???

Amy Silverman

These peolple are so NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! What about REAL actors like Beth Grant & Leslie Jones :)

aliendogfear

Okay TMZ, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

crystal

Somebody has too much time on their hands,were ya'll bored?lol
Brad Pitt is fugly here!

newsflash

Liked Eddie Murphy dressed up with Scary Spice hair.

in the know

Once again TMZ too lazy to do their job, spends time making up things no one wants to see, except I guess men just like you. Please hire me, I could have already downloaded many articles from other sites by 6 am this morning.. Do you really get paid for this?

Kristen

The boob pictures might be worth it if you had picked some women who had REAL boobs. Pam, Carmen, Traci, Chyna.. give me a break. Anyone can pay thousands of dollars to become inflated to the size of a beach ball. And the other women? Anyone can buy a push-up bra! Victoria does NOT have large boobs. Enough of the fake women! What's sexy is a woman with REAL curves.

And seriously, Kevin Federline is a boob? I think you should be replacing his picture with one of Britney right about it.

caveman

uh, no, i've never wondered that...who would & why?
this might not be the website for me.

BLE

Must be a slow news weekend. This makes want to go back to Perez.

STALIN

nothing wrong here!

Me

FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER

See, TMZ? We can fill space with useless stuff just like you can.

Virginia

I always like your site, TMZ. But this is silly and a waste of time. These guys make ugly damned women anyway. Almost any man makes an ugly woman, i dont care what you do to them. But thats beside the point. You must not have much to do today to do this story. and i must not have much to do either to even answer to this.

Virginia

I just posted. I wanted to add that i have an ex boyfriend who has just announced to me that he is into wearing womens clothes at night now,.i have refused to let him send pictures of himself to me. Not only is it a turn off to me, but like i told him, Im sure he'll look ugly as hell. after seeing these pictures you printed of these celebs, I think Ill run for my life from this guy. Maybe you did accomplish something good this morning by running this stupid story. I think ill go bury myself so my ex boyfriend cant find me.

jenn