Burger King to J-Hud:

Free Burgers for Life!

3/12/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Burger King has awarded Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson an all-you-can-eat pass for their fast food restaurants... for life! Have it your way... forever!

Jennifer Hudson
Hudson reacted to Simon Cowell's criticism of her for not thanking "American Idol" in her Oscar speech. She reportedly snapped back, "If I'd been any better at my job when I was at Burger King in my middle teens, I wouldn't be here either, so should I thank them, too?" Hudson worked at the BK on East 87th and State Street in Chicago. Burger King was her first job at age 16, where she worked with her sister, who claims she sang while working the drive-thru and flipping burgers.

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, Burger King responded to Hudson's beef, assuring her that no thanks is necessary, and awarded her with BK for life:

"...In response to Jennifer's recent comments in which she asked if she should be thanking Burger King, we say thanks, but no thanks are necessary. Burger King Corporation is proud of Jennifer's success and while we never like to lose employees, in this case, our loss is the entertainment industry's gain ... To further show our support for Jennifer, and make sure she never has to sing for her supper again, Burger King Corporation is giving her a pre-paid BK Crown Card that will be automatically reloaded for life."

Looks like a whopper of a win for Jennifer.

Hayley

#52 - I couldn't be LESS jealous of you or of Jennifer Hudson. Considering your spelling and grammar is at about 5th grade level, I really don't know what there is to be jealous of. J-Hud is a fat bitch it doesn't mean I am jealous. It means I speak the truth.

newsjunkie

laughing..................................

you really got me laughing with your ignorance and hatred......i'll pray for you honey.
have a bless-ed day

laughing

lol kate you must be one of those white trash anorexic bitches i was just talking about gain some weight before you wont see your kids grow up!!!

JHud Fan

Advice to you Jennifer, Please humble yourself and be very careful about what you say and who you say it too. They are setting you up in a trap.

wasabi joe

i think burger king was giving hudson a card because black people are accustomed to paying for food with stamps. i'm sure "laughing" knows a bit about hog jawl and fat back for dinner. laughing talks about trailer parks and white trash but she's probably sitting at a public library using teh computer cause her electricity got cut off in her section 8 project. but hey i admire you "laughing" you have made tremendous strides from swinging in a tree to using instruments and now learning to type, bravo just like hudson

sky

#52 and 58, You are an idiot.

Had Enough

laughing.....,

There is nothing funny about your ignorance. I'm sure Hudson might slide you a burger or two if you just ask.

And there is no fear...or even thought....to be jealous that black people are better or any of that other crap that you typed. And NO that is not me saying white people are better or vice versa, so don't even go there. People are getting tired of her because she has transformed into an ungrateful diva. Nothing else to that. Get a life and don't forget to ask Jen for a whopper.

Julia

#52. You are ignorant and a dumbass.

laughing

im sorry but im 5 months pregnant and still skinny, i been skinny my whole life, would u like a picture, im just mad that yall are clowning successful black people yall didnt do that to kelly clarkson. i hate yall racist white people grow up.

wasabi joe

great, "laughing" is pregnant,there's another kid we'll have to pay for, any idea who the father is? ya don't worry us tax payer swill pick up the tab

Evie

First of all, everyone needs to stop with the fat jokes. She is a voluptuous girl with curves and she works at maintaining her figure. She was not meant to be skinny nor is she looking to be skinny. Its about time someone looks healthy in Hollywood.
What Jennifer Hudson should do is give that card or tell BK to feed the homeless or something like that.

newsjunkie

LAUGHING....DONT SEND US A PICTURE......I'LL LOOK FOR YOU ON MAURY WHEN YOU GO FOR THE PATERNITY TEST HOMEGIRL.......

NOW WE ARE ALLLLLLL LAUGHING

cinderella42470

To # 52 You sound like an uneducated lowlife.

Ann

And Dont forget them Chocolate shakes...they come a sh*tty place

Mc Donalds is my kinda place

*lol*