Lohan's "Herbie" Fan Surfaces

3/12/2007 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan got some love from a pint-sized fan as the rehablonded starlet made her way to a waiting car in New York on Saturday.

Carrying shopping bags and a bottle of water, a pleasantly surprised Lohan stopped to meet a young admirer who revealed his fondness for her 2005 film, "Herbie Fully Loaded." So he's the one!

It's nice to see Lindsay being recognized for something other than her late-night exploits.

Billy Ray Bobby Joe

I bet she asked the little guy where she could score some coke.

ONE WHO KNOWS

AWWWW, how cute!
The media needs to leave Lindsay Lohan alone while she reclaims her life. She has been through a lot and deserves to have her privacy respected!

God Bless you, Linds!

Trish

Way to go Lohan! I can relate~ everytime my 5 year old son see's a "bug" on the highway- he says "there goes Herbie Momma." It's nice to know that she appreciate's even her littlest of fans!!!

anon

What a cute kid! ! !

KMART

what underware?

ChilliB

"And a little child shall lead you...," every once in a while, a celeb needs to be reminded that they are blessed. Hope this inspires her to stay humble -- and healthy.

Anony

Every kid I know under 10 likes that movie. What do you mean "So he's the one." Geesh.

bloodyhell

What a cute little boy. Glad she was nice to him.

SJ

LL STOP! Slowly move away from the child. We repeat, slowly move away from the child. This is your only warning.

Run lil' fella while ya still gotta a chance. Run I tell ya. You don't know where that thing has been. You don't know.... and you don't want to know.

Ann

Awww I thought that was really cute but when she got in the car..did she say "I hate kids"? O_o

praying in OH

At the very end of that video, did she say "I Hate Kids"???? I swear, I have rewinded the very last part over and over and it sounds like she says it everytime I listen to it. Y'all, rewind to the very end, and right when the photogropher says "Thanks Linsday that was great", she opens the door to get in and says "I hate kids". I could be wrong, let me know!

Amy

Did no one notice that as she got into the SUV she said under her breath, "I hate kids." How horrible is she!?!?!?!?!

gwenfan

That clip almost makes me like her...almost. I wonder if she would have been so friendly if there weren't cameras tailing her.

.........

I bet she paid him to do that.

Nicole

Did she say..."I hate kids" when she was getting in her car?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments