Sanjaya: Halle Berry's Long Lost Sibling??

3/12/2007 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A new "American Idol" won't be crowned until May, but there's one competition Sanjaya Malakar has already won -- the Halle Berry Lookalike Contest!
Sanjaya and Halle Berry
While Sanjaya's vocal talents have people calling him the next Antonella Barba (minus the scantily clad pics--we hope), there's no denying the 17-year-old has Halle's Oscar-winning tousled brown locks. Best Performance by a Singer with a Curling Iron.

If "Idol" doesn't work out for the budding singer, and producers decide to exhume the "Catwoman" franchise, they've got their, er, man!

t.sanders

i wish all these little 10 and 12 yr.olds would quit voting for this michael
jackson wanna be,he has no talent what so ever,please just let him goooooooooo.

Kit Kat ^..^

Yes Yes he is very cute adorable even but he can't sing and should have never been in the Top 24. I blame the judges for this not Sanyaya cause they are the ones who put him there. I guess little pre teens are voting for him...

P

He is absolutely adorable! I love him. I hope he stays on AI for a long time. I will be voting for him every week.

loretta

just leave the kid alone...

Alan K.

No no no... he's the love spawn of David Lee Roth and Leif Garrett.

yoanna

he looks like tarzan's little jungle child. cut that mop dude!

tanya davison

ummm...you guys need to stick with some real news...He looks nothing like Halle..but if you must talk about him...talk about how he should have gone home instead of talented Sundance...who i voted for over 20 times!!

homer smith

PLEASE!!! THAT IS AN INSULT TO HALLE!!!! I THOUGHT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MORE LIKE IT!! THIS GUY/GIRL IS SICKENING!!!

Kate

So what you are saying TMZ, is that you think all black people look alike? I personally do not see a resemblance. Shame on you.

Tracy

Let's remember, all you genius, respectful people, he is a CHILD. Being so mean to a child is so hateful. I am no fan of his, but all of this petty BS is exactly that, BS. Isn't there something actually interesting to talk about TMZ? Quit picking on a kid who just entered a singing contest, God forbid. I'm sure every person on the TMZ staff is no supermodel.

La75

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!@#14!!!!

Nadine

Honestly, he is as gay as a 3 dollar bill. Too "pretty" to be straight. Trust me, any man that makes that much effort to make his hair look like that, is pretty light on his feet if you ask me.

idolfan

Does anyone think that the only reason that Sanjaya has still not been voted off yet is because every Indian in America is voting to see him win...it surely can't be anything else...right? I am convinced of it...

me

93 KAte He not black jerk!

Kennedy

I always thought Halle was cute, like a cute little monkey. She has a nice figure too. She does not have the ghetto butt which is good. I always thought that the cute black women are cute because they look Latin and not black.