Seacrest Out...

On The Town!

3/12/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest took his mother to Mr. Chow for dinner on Saturday night. The "Idol" host was all smiles as he greeted waiting paparazzi outside, just missing letter-turner Vanna White and birthday girl Sharon Stone.

From there it was off to Hollywood hotspot Koi, where we spotted "Idol" judge Randy Jackson and "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere having dinner with friends.

We also stopped by Miss Hilton's pad in the Hollywood hills, running into the heiress herself along with a very thirsty Efren and Carlos Rameriz.

Also out on the town over the weekend: Cheryl Burke, Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis, Dennis Hopper, "Sin City" star Devon Aoki and Stacy Keibler, who was doing a bit of shopping at Kitson.

All this and more in today's idolicious Star Catcher.

MikeP

What's the program that interviewed Seacrust about being an eligible bachelor? When asked about his future, he says; In ten years, I see myself married to a woman and having children. Is that opposed to being married to a man? Freudian slip I suppose.

PerezSux

Why doesn't Ryan's mommie convince to come out already? It wouldn't hurt his so-called career and it might actually gain him a little respect from the gay community. Just as long as he doesn't blame his gayness on being abused by a priest, masseur or E! intern.

SillyPutty

Maybe he should have gone out with Reichen & Lance...

Mouse

Seacrest interviews on the red carpet are a joke. He is a young larry King.

Sean Bresnahan

Ryan is really the sanest and most likable character on American Idol. I think it would be insufferable without him. Simon is too smug. Paula is barely coherent. And take "Dawg" out of Randy's vocabulary ... the poor guy would have nothing to say!

Haley

Ryan, how come you don't have a girlfriend?

tmzfan2032

Ryan does have a girlfriend from what I hear. He was hurt because he was in a long relationship for 2 years and she gave him the ax. It all played out on his live radio show here in LA on KISSFM.COM. But Ryan if you are reading this, then click on my name next to the post at the bottom to see how very available hot girls!

He's Boring now

Who cares who is having dinner where...what might be interesting and timely given all the rants about weight and Idol selections would be a report on not where Randy ate, but how much he ate.

Nice Ryan goes out with his mommy, most gay men do.

glynne1964

Seacrest is a creepy, creepy little man! I wish he'd go climb back under his rock! He's ruined E! I can't believe that they are actually backing him on a crappy new show. Isn't his 15 minutes up already?!!

I don't give a rat's if he's gay or not. I just wish he'd go away! ICK!!

Sean Bresnahan

Ryan should really consider "coming out". except for a few grandmas in Boise, I think we all know which way Seacrest swings. And who cares? His career would not be hurt a bit - he has a great TV presence. However, he does risk becoming another "Tom-like" joke. Ryan, you don't want that!

Haley

Ryan seems like a nice guy with some old fashioned values. I'd hang out with him.

I just hope he doesn't let all this fame go to his head. He's not quite the same as when he started years ago or even when he was on Star98.7. Hope he doesn't lose the humility.

wella

I wish Ryan would be outta TV, period!
What a little dweeb he is! He turns my stomach.

neeter

ryan seacrest is a big nothing.

KEDRIA

I'M A FAN OF RYAN, BUT COME ON WE ALL KNOW HE IS GAY OR A METROSEXUAL.
BUT I DO ADMIRE HIM AND HIS WORK, COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY I THANK IT WILL HELP YOU BE MORE SUCCESSFUL

Tangi

Too bad he looks like Jeffrey Dahmer in that photo.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments