Celebrity Designer Arrested on Rape Charges

3/13/2007 7:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anand JonFashion designer to the stars, Anand Jon, was arrested and jailed after cops say he raped two people.

According to the felony complaint obtained by TMZ, Jon allegedly committed a variety of horrific acts on three separate victims between October of 2004 and March 5, 2007. Along with two counts of forcible rape, Jon is also facing charges of "sexual battery by restraint, attempted forcible oral copulation and two counts of committing a lewd act upon a child."

In the document, police claim that Anand, 30, used an accomplice during the alleged sexual battery and forcible copulation. The investigation into that person is ongoing.
Anand Jon and Paula Abdul
Jon, who has been featured on MTV and is known to hang out with Paris Hilton, Paula Abdul and Michelle Rodriguez, was arrested by Beverly Hills Police on March 6, after one of his accusers came forward to authorities. An investigation uncovered two other potential victims, the youngest of whom is 15-years-old.

Jon is currently behind bars in Los Angeles County Jail, as reported earlier by New York Daily News, with bail set at $1,365,000. Jon is due back in court to face a judge on April 4.

Paris Hilton was scheduled to attend a major launch of Anand Jon's new line in India in Fall 2007, where Jon was born. The New York based designer has appeared on "America's Next Top Model." AJ Jeans were unveiled on Valentine's Day at MAGIC, a huge fashion industry convention in Las Vegas.

In 2004, Anand was featured in the "Power & Influence" list in Newsweek. He was also selected by then NYC Mayor Rudolph Giuliani for a 2000 showcase as one of the top seventy-five designers in the world. Anand's hand-painted Medusa Jeans retail for a whopping $720.

TMZ shot video of Anand Jon last July in the Hamptons at a benefit for Nature's Sanctuary, which was hosted by Michelle Rodriguez.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Nikki

i tried another time but it has not shown up yet... there is a typo in my last post. I stated it was oct. of 2003 but i meant oct. 2004 just for the record:)

Gini

It is a no-brainer to anybody that these girls have been paid by the lobbyists to go against Anand to disturb the launch of his sensational jeans.

Gini

I know Anand Jon and his family personally. Anand Jon sure is a man of dignity, comes from a great culture, fully committed to his profession and highly ambitious about his dreams in the fashion world. In his persuasion towards perfection he may have to select the perfect fit for his designs and send the non fit ones back. Now, some of those from the losers’ team have come against him with a back support from industry competitors to harm the growth of this amazingly talented fashion artist. This should not be allowed to happen. We should support and save Anand from this cheap and nasty trick by some dissatisfied girls.

Answer to #63

Z Paday - i too know the scumbags - wishing you, anand, sanjana and ronald richards in a little cage with a couple of big bubbas

Miikey M

To the people sticking up for Anand Jon a.k.a Mr.Faud. Wake up and smell the expresso!
This guy is not talented, in fact he is a co-artist. I saw the girls in his "studio" which were all under age working for nothing with no parental supervision. If he was the real deal he would pay for professional models. Instead he preyed on younger, inexperienced, and nieve girls. But should we blame the parents as well? I think so...Anyway this power hungry and wanna be celeb will get wat he deserves. These countless accusations dont come from thin air. I believe he is guilty as well as his surrounding entourage who must of knew this was going on (his sister, uncle, mother, uncle, and others). They should all be held accountable for aiding and abeting. Put all these guys behind bars for their sins. Shame to them all for allowing this behavior to continue. Lets pray justice will be served. MICKEY MOUSE

AJ Fans

Why should a person need to rape when there is a long list of girls waiting for to have him?

How can a person with no criminal records suddenly start raping girls?

How can a person who is so ambitious about his profession misbehave with his employees or co-workers and destroy his career?

How can a person who comes from a great tradition where women are highly respected, be so barbarous?

If you can try to answer these questions, you will know that all these allegations are a BIG LIE and a move to destroy this amazingly talented asian origin guy.

AJ Fans

Imagin and Mickey Mouse,

In Germany, if anyone comes with a false accusation to anybody, they have to bear all the cost of the case and undergo severe punishments. If America had that system, both of you wouldn't dare to go after this person with made up stories. I am sure this is a mixed case of professional jealousy and racism.

Bobby

I worked with Anand many years ago in NY and I am happy to see Karma has caught up with him! I can only hope that he is being introduced to the other side of "forced oral copulation" by his cell mates, who will make sure he swallows the evidence!

Imagin

to Rina.
TOO BAD what I am saying is not FALSE. therefor I am NOT afraid to say it.
get your head out of your ass

withheld

i came to la and actually had dinner with him and 2 of his friends at koi.... he made my mom wait at the bar, but good thing she was atleast there. i was young and naive and that guy was very pushy. anything could have happeneds. i'm glad this is happening

Rina

Imagin, could you tell me why you and other girls were hanging around him ever after he repeatedly rapped all of you? to enjoy the rape more? VERY FUNNY YOU GIRLS ARE!

Alba

I entirely believe Anand Jon did rape those women.

He contacted me, and a friend (randomly) after finding our info on OMP. He struck me as a jerk (arrogant and that my time was worth nothing, but his was gold) so I didn't even continue to chat, but my friend dated him (or whatever...) (she called it dating at the time.)

He told her such bull. He let her see his collection, and she thought it was sooooo cooooool. He convinced her to have unprotected sex. Later I explained the many risks of that to her, (such as pregnacy which she was petrified of) and he actually CALLED me, quite annoyed! He is one of the many sickos in this world, and I am glad to see him get caught.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10