Celebrity Designer Arrested on Rape Charges

3/13/2007 7:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anand JonFashion designer to the stars, Anand Jon, was arrested and jailed after cops say he raped two people.

According to the felony complaint obtained by TMZ, Jon allegedly committed a variety of horrific acts on three separate victims between October of 2004 and March 5, 2007. Along with two counts of forcible rape, Jon is also facing charges of "sexual battery by restraint, attempted forcible oral copulation and two counts of committing a lewd act upon a child."

In the document, police claim that Anand, 30, used an accomplice during the alleged sexual battery and forcible copulation. The investigation into that person is ongoing.
Anand Jon and Paula Abdul
Jon, who has been featured on MTV and is known to hang out with Paris Hilton, Paula Abdul and Michelle Rodriguez, was arrested by Beverly Hills Police on March 6, after one of his accusers came forward to authorities. An investigation uncovered two other potential victims, the youngest of whom is 15-years-old.

Jon is currently behind bars in Los Angeles County Jail, as reported earlier by New York Daily News, with bail set at $1,365,000. Jon is due back in court to face a judge on April 4.

Paris Hilton was scheduled to attend a major launch of Anand Jon's new line in India in Fall 2007, where Jon was born. The New York based designer has appeared on "America's Next Top Model." AJ Jeans were unveiled on Valentine's Day at MAGIC, a huge fashion industry convention in Las Vegas.

In 2004, Anand was featured in the "Power & Influence" list in Newsweek. He was also selected by then NYC Mayor Rudolph Giuliani for a 2000 showcase as one of the top seventy-five designers in the world. Anand's hand-painted Medusa Jeans retail for a whopping $720.

TMZ shot video of Anand Jon last July in the Hamptons at a benefit for Nature's Sanctuary, which was hosted by Michelle Rodriguez.

Bill

Scum of the earth, child molester! Rot in jail! Paris Hilton, Lydia Hearst, Donald Trump, etc. all have photos with him. What a bunch of idiats for not knowing what a peice of crap he is. Everybody knew what this low life was up to. His sister is even a more evil witch!

PS-He is not an Arab, iranian, persian or any of the other racist crap. He is from India and a Hindu!

Bill

His sister is sanjana jon and even a bigger scum bag!

debbie ann antu

never heard of this missthing but i guess money doesnt buy morals ethics conscience or in paeises case brains

Some Girl

If he did the crime,he needs to be punished...but for the racist comments...He's not Iranian or Iraqi/persian. He is from India and He his religious background is Christian. His name is Anand Jon Alexander..that is not a Hindu or Muslim. name. Whatever his background..the crime should be precendent, not his ethnicity. Like rape,..The word Terrorist is a very serious allegation. And if you are serious about fighting terrorism...than narrow such accusation to terrorist activities.

George

I think he is guilty of rape. Here is why... I met him thru a friend of mine a couple of years ago. I used to hang out in his studio/apartment in NYC on 59th st. I'm a web designer so he wanted me to redo his horrible site but I never ended up doing anything besides hanging out with him. He always had girl models coming in and trying clothes on... Anyways, one time he invited me to the Hamptons so I went with his group which included his family, Mom, sister and his old uncle, oh, and a group of young models some looked under 18, they were all wearing these tight Anand Jon t-shirts. While we were there at one of the few parties we went to, one of the gilrs told me Anand had asked 2 girls if they would sleep with him... and they were eww!
I finished the night bored going home with my friend and left him and his group looking for a party to crash. That's all we were doing, going from place to place, he wasn't really invited to any parties he just showed up and went in trying to be cool.

So if you ask me if I think he is guilty of those charges against him.. I would have to say I'm not surprised at all so he is probably guilty. I really think he's done "things" with underage girls.

Overall he is a really nice person, he thinks he is a super hollywood star which he is not.

Julie

I too know Anand personally, and this is all so shocking to read. He is, without a doubt, an extremely strange person with a lot of power. And anybody who has power, fame, fortune, can go either way with it. He obviously tried to use it to his advantage one too many times.

I can speak from personal experience, and say that he was absolutely a pushy person, and repeatedly tried to get me to go to his place in Manhattan. It was never a "friendly" invite though. It's very difficult to explain his nature, but he is not a friendly person. He's obnoxious and is very fast to judge people who do not make as much money as he does. Anyway, he was always trying to use his celebrity status to get me to go out with him. Calling me up when Paris was supposedly sitting next to him in the car, or inviting me to parties and fashion shows with celebrities and many "important" people attending. His catch was always that I meet up at his place prior to the shows instead of meeting me at Penn station, or at the venue. So I always declined his invites. And now I see even more how important it is to have a good judge of character. I might have saved myself from being a victim within doing so.

A sketchy and bad person is still a bad person, no matter who they know or what they do. Some women who are desperate enough to become models, actresses, etc, will jeopardize their safety just to rub noses with somebody who designs for the elite, when it's so blatantly obvious that this guy is bad news.

I am sad for the women who were victims, and I pity Anand for letting a power trip ruin his career as a successful fashion designer.

model

ABRAXASE

Abraxas : Gnostic name to express the unspeakable name of the Supreme Being and to symbolize its solar power. Drawn by four white horses drawing is the chariot of Abraxas. They represent the four ethers by means of which the solar power is circulated in the universe. The seven letters of his name signify the seven creative powers, or the seven planetary angels, recognized by the ancients. In numerology, the value of the letters in Abraxas adds up to three hundred and sixty-five, the number of days and powers of the year, and the three hundred and sixty-five spirits occupying the heavens.
ANAND THINKS HE IS A DEMIGOD
BOTH HIM AND HIS SISTER SANJANA ARE INTO WITCHCRAFT
WHEN I WOULDNT SLEEP WITH HIM HIS SISTER PUT A HEX ON ME
I BELIEVE ALL OF THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM AND DONT THINK THESE MINORS ARE ONLY WOMEN THEY ARE ALSO YOUNG BOYS LIKE I WAS WHEN I FIRST MET HIM!

Azar

I met this guy several times persionally. And let me just say he treats everyone like garbage. He thinks he is gods gift. He is a cruel and mean human being and i do believe these charges as I know people who verified these types os actions prior to thie breaking story. Its a person you love to hate period. See ya in 15 years AJ!!

Kimberly

What a shame,our children are being striped of their inosence by sick --- holes like this
I say CUT IT OFF

model

109. His sister is sanjana jon and even a bigger scum bag!

Posted at 4:48AM on Mar 15th 2007 by Bill Z

JUST CURIOUS, HOW DO U KNOW HER?

Miikey M

Hahahahahahahahahah.....I wish i was there when your dirty ass got arrested. What a waste of talent thats for sure. His head was too dam big for his own good. He could of been an asset to society using his money to do good and be an example for other immigrants and Indians in this country. But nooooo, you had to be a wanna be bad ass designer who was full of promises but really full of a hot load of Shat. Money cant buy you friends, personality, dignity, and self respect. You took advantage of innocent girls with innocent dreams with your dirty promises of fame. No matter how dirty the "industry" is, you as a human being still have and can make a moral choice between right and wrong. Well you chose not so wisely Mr. KnowItAll. Know you reputation is tainted once again. I hope they did up your past and find out about that this is NOT THE FIRST TIME you've been blamed of rape or sex iwth an under aged girl. Well thats enough from me.....AMEN....Justice will be served..... here or in our afterlife. Best of luck AJ for being someone elses Bitch for once. M&M

Imagin

If there are any girls out there that stayed at his house over night and 'things' went on, please e-mail me.
SyntheticDeath@hotmail.com
I would really like to talk to you.
I am very confused on how to feel about all this...

Karon

This guy deserves to rot in jail the rest of his life. He's lucky the police do not know about the countless others he has tried to molest.

me

what do you mean you are confused? why

Imagin

I am confused because I want to talk to this 15 year old and hear her story. Otherwise I am not coming out and telling my little story. I know I am not even going to be able to find out who she is but I've got some stuff that could help her out. I don't really want to talk about this out here. If any girls have stayed over night there and did 'things' with him please email me.
SyntheticDeath@hotmail.com
I am not fooling around her. This is serious shit to me.