Rosie

Picks Another Bone

With Trump

3/13/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_trump_rosie-1Rosie O'Donnell is disappointed -- terribly disappointed -- that the sight of her doesn't make the Donald horny.

Or so she mockingly suggested in a pre-emptive strike against Trump on her blog this morning, responding to comments that Trump made to "EXTRA" about Rosie's bouts with depression. Trump, never one to pass up a chance to skewer his favorite lesbian talk show host, made remarks suggesting that she's depressed from looking in the mirror. Responded Rosie, in her customary lowercase verse-ish;

the dump truck is at it again
so hurtful 2 know he doesnt find me attractive
as it has been my goal
for so long
to give a balding billionaire a boner

Whoa, Ro! Could the Rosie-Trump War have become engaged anew? Stay tuned, kids!

Only in

"Could you imagine going home every night and having to kiss that. I will send my car over and pick up your girl friend." Ding ! Round 3

Ann

HONESTLY-life is TOO short to be quibbling about the things these two are quibbling about. What makes me sad is that Rosie seems to THRIVE on chaos. She seemed so kind on her talk show--but maybe again that is only because she had people on there that agreed with her. If you agree with her, everything seems to go "Rosie". But if not, watch out! Of course, Mr Trump should be mature enough NOT to fall into her trap...Why they have Rosie on the VIew I do not know...all she does is seem to start trouble and pick fights...enough is enough is enough...

Frankie Hoge

""POST # 12"""
GUESS YOU NEED TO GET A NUMBER AND WAIT IN LINE FOR YOUR CHANCE AT ""THE PIG""....I HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF FAT ..NASTY...LISBOS SALAVATING FOR THIS FILTY MCNASTY BULLY BITCH....TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE...LMAO

BUT FOR NORMAL PEOPLE...SHE'S JUST A FAT ASS WHO THINKS WHAT SHE SAYS REALLY MATTERS TO TRUMP OR ANYONE ELSE......

Hal

20 Sasha: Girl, you need help, BAD!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE STUPID BITCH,AND WHEN I SEEN HER FLIP UPSIDE DOWN IN HER SWING,ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT IS ,THAT IS ONE OF HER SEX SWING THAT HER AND HER FAG FREIND USE TO HAVE SEX, WHOS CROCH SMELLS WORST,LINDSAY OR ROSIE

duvy

I love Rosie, but Trump is an ass. He is a nasty looking perv of an old man. Rosie isn't what I would call hot either. They should just get married because they argue like they are in love.

newsflash

Not exactly Wordsworth, is it?

She's got a good point - why should her self-worth be based on whether or not she gives some guy a boner? But arguing over it seems unnecessarily confrontational. I can't help feeling Dr Bog Wan (post #9) might be right to paint her as someone who feels the need to create conflict.

STALIN

you know that rosie's girlfirend has to wash her mouth out with tomato juice evetime she eats her out to get the smell out of her mouth

RL

Poor Rosie. I really do feel so sorry for her. She must be in a lot of pain.

Rock of

Rosie is a Drama Queen.

KEDRIA

I THANK ROSIE WON'T TO BONE DONALD. SHE WON'T TO BE ONE OF HIS WIVES. I THANK SHE IS TIRED OF BEING WITH WOMEN AND NOW SHE NEED MAN, BUT DON'T SHE LOOK LIKE A MAN ANY WAY. I KNOW SHE GIVE ALOT OF GOOD GAY PEOPLE BAD NAMES, WHEN WILL THEY STOP GIVING HER CAMERA TIME. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ROSE GO AWAY

U.S.C.

#23 - Why feel sorry for her girlfriend? She can leave anytime. It's all about the money.

ROBIN

TMZ.....You really need to quit posting "SASHA"S" comments....they are immature and disgusting!

Get help little girl!

Julia

Sasha said Rosie is the most perfect person in the world......huh? What the .....?

newsflash

Nora #30 - maybe Trump falls into her trap because he thinks it is normal to make these kinds of disparaging comments about women in public. Perhaps that's a maturity thing like you say; I'd call it being a sexist old fart - but a rose by any other name, etc.