It's Not Marcia Marcia Marcia Anymore

3/14/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marcia CrossA TMZ source tells us that Marcia Cross is so thrilled with her month-old twin girls, that her career is no longer a hot priority for the 44-year-old red-headed milf, who hasn't become a desperate housewife.

"Work used to be her main priority, but now she's found her real true love -- her family." Apparently, Miss Van de Kamp is a better mother at home than on screen!

Dottie

It must be great to have a nanny raising your kids.

kim

I agree! After a long, hot career working as a celebrity's personal assistant, I am now a stay-at-home-Mom to 2 beautiful little babies, myself... It's the best job I ever had. I miss the "paycheck," but the love-payments I receive every day from my little ones is INFINITELY better!!!

I also think Tori Spelling may find a newfound common ground with her mom and perhaps patch things up now... Candy will love being a grandmother, too, I suspect. Congrats to all!

angel

Twins are great!!!!! Congrats from one mother of twins to another!

Vincent

Even before her pregnancy, Marcia always struck me as a bright woman who enjoys acting and the ensuing benefits that result, but doesn't need to be defined by it. I'd love to see her continue acting -- I think she's very talented -- but if she'd prefer to focus on parenting, more power to her.

plo

SHE HAD TWINS-WOMEN DO IT EVERYDAY, HOW NICE THAT SHE HAS THE CHOICE AND THE $$$$$$$ TO NOT WORK

wella

This is an ugly woman who resembles an alien.

Carrie

This is one ugly woman.

Rachel

Finally, a married celebrity having a baby. Its like a norm now to have a child out of wedlock in Hollywood. These babies will be better off knowing that mom and dad actually wanted them and they weren't a slip up.