Jolie in Vietnam to Pickup Tot

3/14/2007 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UN Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie was photographed with son Maddox, 5, on their arrival at Ho Chi Minh City.

It's been reported that Jolie and companion Brad Pitt will be adopting a Vietnam-born boy to join their international brood. Their other children are Zahara, from Ethiopia, and Shiloh Nouvel, born in Namibia.

P.J.

This pathetic girl and her egomanical Messiah complex really grates on my nerves.

She thinks she's perfect but breaks up marriages and then dispenses with men like they're used tampons.

If she weren't wealthy and had the wherewithal to adopt, she'd be the creepy lady with hundreds of cats living in her house.

KMART

whos next, china,n. korea, how about your own country?

Jennifer

IT IS SAD WE ARE ON A WAITING LIST TO ADOPT FROM GUATEMALA AND ALL THESE STARS GET A BABY JUST LIKE THAT AND IT MAKES ME VERY ANGRY SOME REGULAR PEOPLE WAIT 2 YEARS OR MORE BEFORE THEY GET A BABY ITS NOT RIGHT AND SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT

Julia

She breaks up a marriage and doesn't even seem to care as long as she got want she wanted. If you are going to adopt....great...but why adopt from other countries? When will Americans start taking care of their own?!

sapphire

DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ALL HAVE TO CRITICIZE HER FOR ADOPTING THESE KIDS. WE SEE HER AND BRAD WITH THEM ALL OVER, SO SEEMS TO ME THEY ARE INVOLVED AND ADORE THOSE KIDS!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS IS WHAT I SAY!!

Seriously

I feel sorry for Shiloh. She'll be the outsider in that family.
Jolie is just plain weird.
Brad, WTF are you thinking?
Take your daughter and get the hell out.

TJ

9 ACG: You are complaining that she is not adopting a child of American nationality? The adoption laws in this country make couples wait 5 years or more to get a child. If she found a needy child anywhere which was ready to go home with her in a month or two what is wrong with that idiot? She is saving a life...any life is precious...whether American or not!! And...by the way...what are YOU doing to help children in American orphanages except to bitch about others? If you are that bothered go save a few yourself..but you probably wouldn't make it through the application process and would be denied because you are a total MORON!!

cristi schoendorf

Another celebrity given special treatment. Myself and many othes seeking to adopt are told of the long process, 2 to 3 year wait time.
The injustice is sick, I refuse to help pay for their lifestyle by paying to see their movies, buy their music.
Angleina is reaching out to help others, but many Americans do that everyday, and have been doing it way before it became "stylish"
It would be nice to see someone hold Celebrities accountable, and stop the special treatment.

Kennedy

I saw Brad in an interview before he divorced Jennifer and he was almost in tears when they asked him if he wanted a family. Brad said that he does want to start a family. Brad was probably almost in tears because Jennifer did not want to start a family. I bet Jennifer was afraid of ruining her body because she was chunky before she got famous and/or Jennifer did not want to deal with the major responsibilty. Actually Jolie met Brad at the right time when they made their movie together because Brad wanted to start a family and Jolie already had an adopted child. Their biological child will always feel superior from the rest of the adopted children. And the adopted children will always feel envious of their biological child.

teendav8

Damn, the woman can't even adopt needy children without American's raising a stink...

The woman finds joy in raising children and giving back to the less fortunate. Why is that a bad thing?

NativeVT

I feel adoption is great but agree with some that she could make life much better for some American kids. A kid living in an orphanage is a kid living in an orphanage. They all hope to be chosen into a loving, kind family.
My one question is why is it so rare for us to see them with their own daughter? You always see them carrying one of the other kids (5 year old should be walking on his own more). I wonder if she has really bonded with her own natural child. Shiloh is not even a year yet and here her mother goes adopting yet again. The first several months of an infant's life is a needy one. They should be held alot, talked to, sung to, etc., etc. When you bring a new child into your life they need a big chunk of your time for bonding - especially a 3 year old who is new to everything. I hope her natural daughter feels love as she grows up.

I Agree........

#6 and how can you tell from that picture that the child isn't in a safety seat? I swear some people bitch about anything! Leave them alone!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Aren't there children in U.S.A. that need good homes? We should help in our country before we help out in foreign countries. She's a no-good, husband stealing whore anyway ! What would you expect from such TRAILER?

available

16. I admire her for wanting to give a great life to the orphans, but why is it that we rarely see her with her own biological child? Before you all slam me, I know that I don't know her personally and that I don't know what she does in private, but in the public eye, we've seen her CONSTANTLY with Maddox and Zahara, but we've only seen a few of her with Shiloh. Why is that?

Posted at 4:09PM on Mar 14th 2007 by itsok
BECAUSE I THINK SHE DOES IT FOR PUBLICITY.AND,LETS FACE IT=SHE CAN PICK THE LOOKS OF THE ADOPTED KIDS! THE REPORTER SAID HE WAS A VERY GOOD LOOKING KID.POOR LITTLE SHILOH=I LOVE BABIES BUT SHES NOT WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER BEAUTIFUL,NOR,IS BIG HEADED BRAD AND ANGE.LETS FACE IT=ANGELINA VOIGHT WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE THE SAINTLY MOTHER TERESA! MAY SHE RIP.THERE WAS A GENUINE LOVE FOR THE CHILDREN.

Karen

TMZ - SHE is adopting a child in Viet Nam. El Wusso will have to apply for adoption here. She skirted the law in Vietnam and applied as a single. Let's call it what it is. It's time for Madonna to speak out. Are you gonna print that?