Sanjaya -- The Hairvolution

3/14/2007 11:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America is still stunned over the fact that "American Idol" contestant Sanjaya Malakar is still hair there.
Sanjaya Malakar
TMZ found Malakar's MySpace page, where his pics reveal the many faces of the pretty warbler.

There's one constant: those perfectly plucked eyebrows! Luscious!

While his singing doesn't seem to be winning any praises (except, perhaps, when he stops), on Tuesday night, Randy was all about Sanjaya's do, dawg.

Only in

He will be working in a 7-11 before the month is over

Es

Leave Jews alone! A lot of them are only 16 years old or younger. You nasty moronic anti-Semite!

Only in

He should ride out of town with the elephant he rode in on.

aimee

This dude is just gross!! He's a boy trying to be sexy and he talks all high pitchy like Michael Jackson. I hate his nose-scrunching, ear to ear smile. It's so fake. His only dance move is to turn to the side and step back. Ya can't even hardly hear him and when ya do, it's all "lala lala i sound like a mousey michael jackson".

BUT, just like rotten.com, I can't turn away. I have to look. I pause the tv. Rewind. Gag. Pause. Rewind. Gag. I hope he sticks around for a while. He satisfies my masochistic side.

WTF

#1 if you don't like it then get the fuck out moron

b

He's very pretty, but his voice is not...

Only in

Lets play a game of connect the dots.

Only in

He looks all man to me! Hot Dog

Caroline

His myspace says he's straight?
stop lying, honey.

Jenn

Is it just me or does he look just like the guy nephew on Ugly Betty??

NYCrex

I like Howard Stern's theory that the Idol phone lines are being outsourced to India and the Indian operators are padding Sanjaya's results!

Monica

He's sooo fucking GaY!
Now he needs to come out the closet....... He can't sing the reason he's still on the show is because he's GaY!!!!!!!!! He has alot of gay fans!!!!!!!!!!!

tba

He's purddy; in fact, he looks better that most women

prettyful

did you see his posture when he walked back to sit down? he didnt even stand up straight...i dont want to "dawg" him out..he is young...but he needs to belt these songs out and not whisper them...but he's famous now, so that's good i guess...but melinda doolittle's gonna bring it home!

leslie knox

This young lad remains on AI, not just to entertain us, but to satisfy the sexual urges of Shecreast and Simon

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments