Sanjaya -- The Hairvolution

3/14/2007 11:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America is still stunned over the fact that "American Idol" contestant Sanjaya Malakar is still hair there.
Sanjaya Malakar
TMZ found Malakar's MySpace page, where his pics reveal the many faces of the pretty warbler.

There's one constant: those perfectly plucked eyebrows! Luscious!

While his singing doesn't seem to be winning any praises (except, perhaps, when he stops), on Tuesday night, Randy was all about Sanjaya's do, dawg.

Just Another Hater

46: Trust me - you don't have to FEIGN ignorance. You're the real deal.

Fraud

gay gay gay

Fraud

gay gay gay

Joyce

I think it's great he keeps going through. It's worth it to see the unbelief in his face each week!
I'm gonna even start voting for him.
Just curious, Can people from India call in?

teresa

HE NEEDS A CHI

X

I think he is cute and I like his hair I like long hair why didn't they get more one with the long hair this yr?? I liked Bo Bice and I liked Justin Guairini...

SuperStarSteve

Okay, let's give in a say he's gay. But it's a "singing competition", and he's got a half way decent voice, but not as good as the others. He seems like a "sweet guy" pun intended. He's only 17 and at least he's finding out, (especially if he reads all these comments) how nasty and fickle the American public can be. We drove Anna to death, Whitney to hell and back, and Britney to rehab/close to sanitarium....who else can we raise up so we can tear them apart? At least at an early age, he'll learn out 'how people are' and will be hopefully spared his sanity and happiness. He seems like a genuine spirit....RUN FOR THE HILLS SANJAYA AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

Jan

Gage, that's a silly question to ask. Half of them live here anyway including Sanjaya's million relatives.

yoanna

Just curious: Why is JLo going to appear on Idol when Simon doesn't think she has talent. He said it on an interview, can't remember exactly which, but they were going down a list of famous singers, when they got to JLo, he simply stated "No" with that look that says it all. I mean I don't blame him, I don't think she can sing either but just curious as to what may have changed there. Hmmmmmm.....

lana

cute kid, love the hair (especially this weeks curly fro look) but he shouldnt have made it past hollywood round. the judges were responsible for puttin him through so they shouldn't be complaining now that he's being voted to stay even though he should've been gone a long time ago.

btw A.J. Tabaldo was robbed!!!!!

Brandon

Please.... this boi is fine....the only pic up there that is bad is the one in the middle......shitt he is just so dam sexy .... i need a man like him

Kathleen

There is a horrifying movement going on to keep this clown on the show - please vote for ANYONE ELSE!!! he scares me. He's so deluded - can we all chip in for a bunch of therapy sessions???

Kathleen

PS - CHIA PET - CH CH CH CHIA!!!!!

Laura

Isn't his momma white????

JOAQUOVIA DEBANQUEZ

did I hear someone say......MENUDO!

i cannot believe that again this week he was not voted off. I can't believe he actually made it to the final 12!

Sorry, but a guy with that hair who knows how to do the hula with his voice, has to be gay!

Next week on Idol, he has got to go!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments