Sanjaya -- The Hairvolution

3/14/2007 11:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America is still stunned over the fact that "American Idol" contestant Sanjaya Malakar is still hair there.
Sanjaya Malakar
TMZ found Malakar's MySpace page, where his pics reveal the many faces of the pretty warbler.

There's one constant: those perfectly plucked eyebrows! Luscious!

While his singing doesn't seem to be winning any praises (except, perhaps, when he stops), on Tuesday night, Randy was all about Sanjaya's do, dawg.

Tibbs

Not sure why people feel the need to berate this kid -- it's a freaking silly television show! Some of the people here act like it is actually important. Who cares if he's straight, gay, bi, or whatever? What does that have to do with anything? And the racist remarks are reprehensible. If I start to think humans are actually kind I think I'll come back here for a dose of reality.

Tibbs

I Agree........

At first I wanted him to be voted off and now I really feel sorry for him. The judges put him where he is in the first place and now they want him off! The voting procedure stinks!!! It's not how good you are it's how many votes you can get. They need to revise there voting method and only alow 10 votes per phone number. Then the judges ought to be able to pick out of the bottom 2 who they want to save like they do on "Grease" so much more fair. This would eliminate all these little teeny boppers from calling on there phones for 2 hours. I wish people would quit saying that he's "Gay" what difference does it make what he is. Leave the kid alone!!! He didn't ask for all of this hype.

I'mwithTibbs

I have never seen so many racist, sexist, ignorant comments in one place over crap that means nothing. He's a kid fercryinoutloud! And who cares if he's gay or not. Sure, he may not be the greatest singer, but jeez, give the kid a break! Stupid people can be vicious.

Bibi

I think Randy was very mean to sanjaya he was not that bad. There are some
singers in that group is worse than sanjaya. I like him he is doing pretty good.
People should shut up and give him a break . If you cannot say something nice
dont say nothing.

Pregnant at 44

Kick the sissy out of the competition.

majorguys

LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY...OBVIOUSLY HE IS NOT THE BEST SINGER , BUT HE BEAT OUT THOUSANDS AND THOUSAND OF WANNNABEES TO GET THERE.
AMERICA, BE NICE, SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE YOUNG MAN AND GIVE HIM SOME PRAISE FOR SUCCEEDING THIS FAR

Daisy

Why the homophobia and ignorant racist remarks? Gay or staright, he can't sing-- sexuality has NOTHING to do with it. He is young and happy-- race has NOTHING to do with that either! I would MUCH rather be with an intelligent, cute metrosexual than to be with an overly macho, alpha male who is an ignorant racist homophobe ANY day. I admire his courage to get up and sing and yes, I think he knows he isn't the most talented in the bunch! He definately has some chi chis-- not the female ones either!

Diana Cooper

I have been watching American Idol for many seasons now and I think Sanjaya has to be one of the worst of any contestants that I have ever seen. How he's made it this far is beyond me. He has no singing ability nor does he have a personality that would catch the publics eye. The only thing he has going for him is that he's cute and the little girls seem to love him. He should have been one of the first ones to be let go. Last week, he should have been one of the contestants to go home. When they announced that it was the other guy, I could not believe it. Brandon Rogers and the other guys are such a better singer than Sanjaya ever thought of being. LETS BOOT SANJAYA OFF THIS WEEK.

Maribel

Please leave him alone and give him a brake.

STEELERS PENGUINS FAN

Me and all Howard Stern fans are voting for Sanjaya to win and hey Sanjaya please start wearing your hair in a nice ponytail for us so we can see your face ok?
thanks dude straight ha?

cute yes straight well??

Diane

I happen to be a big Sanjaya Malakar fan. If you people listen to his voice you'd realize the boy is always on tune, he's just a little soft with the volume.Just looking at him you can tell he is an old and loving soul. You people who bash him should really take a good look at yourselves, and get a life. It's real easy to make fun of someone who is in the public eye. Next time when you post something negative post a picture of yourselves and all that you accomplished, so that we can get a good laugh at you. you go Sanjaya

smilemelissa@hotmail.com

He SUCKS.. No doubt about it!!!

Fritzy

Go Sanjaya; different is what it takes to get noticed, you definitely got attention; your singing isn't that bad--just give your performance more oomph!!!!!!! It's time to be aggressive, not passive. Hang in there and good luck.

nareen

You are all racist, just because he is the type you used to see on American Idol then you see him as uncapable. He deserve to win.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments