Elton's

Rear Admiral

3/14/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you feel the military tonight? Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish emerged triumphantly in full Reg-imental garb from Shoreditch Town Hall in the East End of London.

Elton John and David Furnish
The couple was not returning from a reenactment of a World War I battle; rather, they had just celebrated John's 60th birthday, along with Sir Paul McCartney, the Osbournes and Kate Moss. The black-tie affair was studded with other high-ranking members of the British social army, including Hugh Grant, Sting and Thandie Newton.

ROBIN

Oh "Sasha" we are all so glad that you are back with your disgusting comments. Go Away little girl!

RLS

Oh get off it, are you trying to tell me that none of you on this list have ever attended a costume party? He looks healthy and happy, and deserves more than you people are giving him after all of the good he's done for the music industry over the years. Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Sir Elton.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Love Elton John and his music. First and foremost, Elton has countless brilliant songs. Elton has made a career of being outlandish with his wardrobe. I give entertainers more leeway with style etc. because they are entertainers. Who cares if he's gay? To each his own. I guess every poster before me has never had a gay friend/family member in his life. If you do, i feel sorry for them, you're all a bunch of judges...

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Elton John is one Fugly Homo. Looks like he's pinching a loaf out while he's descending the stairs with his butt jockey "wife".

ROBIN

DITTO....Molly_Marine! Way to go!

JEWISH PRINCESS

To #3: Why is their judgment flawed? Heterosexuals throw costume parties & no one says boo about it. Elton & David have been together than most of your straight Hollywood couples. And Elton can do whatever he wants to do with his money. It's HIS money!
I would trust gay men over what is running this country any day of the week.
And you should really learn to spell and proof-read before you post.

Angie

Also as a former Marine, I too am disgusted. He is wearing a USMC dress uniform emblems and all. It is disrespectful to all Marines that "earned" this honor.

Sally

Gay or Straight...no one should be wearing a Marine Corp. uniform unless you have earned it.

Moe had it one last time

Now theres two guys that might eat Rosie out and like it. Nice break from sucking on a sphincter.

Tracey

So Sally, does that mean that Hollywood shouldn't make war movies? I mean, they're actors not military, so they shouldn't wear the uniform, right?

Sleepy Spice

This is unbelivable.. how dare they?
I have nothing against gay people but for them to wear a uniform they did not earn is very aggrevating! Thats a real marine dress uniform with ribbons. I can already tell just by looking at him that he could never live up to the few and the proud. People that disrespect a military uniform gross me out.

???

FLAMING!!!

Down with stupid people!

You people are so mean. I for one am happy to see one true artist who most definitely has talent, happy as hell. All you fag hatters really suck and you should grow up. As if it is as horrible as you assholes make it out to be. Go play on a really busy highway.

LuvTMZ

You mean to tell me not one of you breeders ever went to a costume party?

shawna

Is there even a story here or do we just have to endure ANY gay themed article because the editors of TMZ are trying so hard to show us there are gay people in the world. Quit shoving it down my throat...as Eltons BF would say.