Factor This: O'Reilly Sued Over Name-Calling Incident

3/15/2007 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, one of the men claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, is royally pissed over a few choice words that Bill O'Reilly used to describe him on air, and now he wants $10 million to ease his pain.
O'Reilly Lawsuit -- Click to Read
In a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the prince says that O'Reilly called him a "fraud," among other things, during a February 23 broadcast.

Von Anhalt claims that O'Reilly "knew that the statements were false," and used them to "directly injure his reputation in a substantial portion of his community."

The prince is the 9th and current husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor.

A rep from FOX News tells TMZ, "We haven't received the lawsuit yet, therefore we cannot comment."

Brother Harold, S.J.

Two pieces of pure unadulterated shit.

TM

Love his show but I why are there more and more stories on Anna everyday on this site?

Paige

If yall don't mind me saying so but I agreed with Bill. My question is why did the Prince waited til after Anna Nicole is dead and gone to comes forward to claim he might be the dad???????????? Why didn't he do that while she was alive? Its sad when someone come forward and say something about it when she's not around to defend herself. This is ridiculous and I feel so sorry for Anna Nicole and her baby. If Prince got millions, he shouldn't be going after someone's money. GET A LIFE PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion

Frederic made himself look bad. What a freakshow he is!!!

crimdellacrim

Yeah he can't get anything off ANS so he is going to go after someone who has a valid opinion about him. what a loser!

Who ME??

OOOHHH good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - get a grip prince!!

Rosie

I would be pissed too if after I paid for my title of Prince and then you call me a fraud..

Only in

This is easy, O'Reilly counter sues and takes the rest of Gabors money and donates it to the Republician Partyto fight all you liberal loons.What say You?

lisa mae magillacuddy

well what WOULD you call someone who goes around calling himself a prince, when all he did was PURCHASE that title from some hard-up for money obscure family in germany? i would say he IS a fraud!!! BTW, i'm NOT a fan of O'Reilly!!

Karen

what reputation he is a nobody !!!!!!!!

Jean

I have seen Bill O'Riley alot and he is one tough guy, I will place a wager that the "Prince" haha, is just wanting his 15 minutes of fame.
Well he got it so "Prince", crawl back in your hole.

PerezSux

The "prince" is a kook, but any excuse to knock down blowhard Bill is OK by me!!! He is a dangerous, lewd, hypocritcal ass.

STALIN

wait didn't Fred agree to a lie detector test and then back down?

princess wanna be

Jeez, when will all these come to an end. I am not a fan of O'reilly at all but why sue him when so many people called the prince wannbe a fraud openly. I guess it's all about going for deeper pocket. The fake prince sure wants publicity. He had his 2 minutes of fame when ANS died and now he wants to get another second of fame.

Gail

I hope the Prince sues O'Reilly's ass off. I can't stand the guy, or for that matter anyone on Fox News except Greta. It may be the #1 Cable News station but it sucks big time!! It's more like a televised "Enquirer"