Star Keeps Her Trap Shut

3/15/2007 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once in her life, Star Jones had absolutely nothing to say.

Newly-revamped Court TV talk show host-to-be Starzilla was accosted by a fan/stalker/provocateur just outside of Saks Fifth Avenue in New York. As she tried to ignore his verbal prodding, Star just iced up, second by second.

The man just wouldn't take "no" for an answer. In fact, he wouldn't take any answer at all, as he continued to blather on, hardly taking a breath, until Star ducked into a handy lobby for cover.

Amazing

Good luck, Star. You don't deserve all the ridicule you get. I'd like to see the people who criticize your looks so much. I bet they are all overweight.

Virginia

Star Jones and Barbara walters both seem to be the same type of person. They are nice to your face while they hold a butcher knife behind their backs, ready to jab you when you least expect it. Why the horror movie industry hasnt employed both these women is beyond me.

Pennie

What Ever..... I'm sick to death of hearing about Star! Just hearing her name reminds me of the View, a very lame!!!!! daytime soap opera.

SuperStarSteve

Poor Star. Can't a black woman walk down the street in peace without some brotha puttin his hands into her purse and screaming into her ear? Does she owe him? Does she know him? He needed to shut TF up. Ignorant fool. Yes, scream into someone's ear, that's the way to win someone over....what a buffoon.

I can see by Star's big body language that if the cameras had not been rolling, she might've told him to go F**K himself. I know that building she walked into was the one Naomi Campbell was in mopping floors doing her community service for throwing blackberries at people...crying shame. Naomi was probably emptying her 20th wastebasket by the time Star arrived.

Then all the cracker attackers here on TMZ puttin down a sista just because she's having one of those "off days". Star never advertised herself as a beauty queen. I respect her for standing up for herself and not going through with the whole stupid "View" charade as if she "was going off to pursue other endeavors"....she set it straight, then got fired. At least she was true to herself, and I'm not even a fan of the damn show.

Oh wigga's puleaze! Let the bitch go shopping, heaven's knows she could use another overhaul.... And the comments about Al....so we think he's gay....but does that mean he's gotta be on her arm everywhere just for US? Who cares where Al is? Do we care where Steadman is? Until she puts herself back into the spotlight, there must be someone else we can pick on....?

markus

STAR vs ROSIE....who will win?

tammy

I agree with poster #17, Star appeared to be alone and just minding her own business and this guy comes out of nowhere and starts mumbling incoherently, I think she was afraid and simply did not want to engage in any conversation with him because of his bizarre behavior. I would have and have done the same thing when a "stranger" walks up beside me and starts chatting me up and something doesn't seem right.

Kathy

#9 I totally agree with you! I have always said that to myself. After she lost her wait she bacme this egotistical brat!

Mark

What the hell did he want to know? Leave the woman alone, she hasn't hurt any of you friggin haters! Good luck Star!

Mark

Mark

Claira

She looks just like a LIZARD!!!!!

mare

You know people don't like you..... I would have thought y,ou would have had ,a wake up call my now...To bad you can't be honest like others about your weight loss. I couldn't watch the View when you were on, but since they repalced you I watch it all the tme,and I won't be watching your new show. hopefully it will crash and burn. and maybe you can get an attitude adjustment.

JAMIE THOMAS

Never have seen her as arrogant...not sure why others do.
Imagine if any of us were on a job and someone came to us oneday and said, "oh by the way...your last day will be in "x" amt of days.... oh and be sure to show up everyday and smile at everyone (and in this case "everyone" is like...the whole world!!!!!) and pretend that you don't know anything about this...."

On top of this, you've had a weight problem for much of your life that's made you the subject of riducule...etc...and you've finally decided to do something about it for your health and self image...etc....but this attempt for improvement backfires and causes you to lose favor and much of what you've worked hard to earn.

Anyone would be very hurt and unfortunately when we are in that state we can do some irrational things that we later regret. She probably just got angrier each day until she couldn't take it anymore. How would any of us have felt? Why so much hatred...now everything she does ....like not giving this idiot the time of day, is looked upon with scrutinization. Give her a break....

JAMIE THOMAS

I feel ya #32.....The exposure of and level of hatred is astounding. To some people no matter what you've earned or attained, you're still not supposed to have it. Oh well....

(by the way...it's Country BuMPkin) :)

sarah

I can't stand Star Jones, She makes me sick to my stomach. How the heck did this bitch ever get to where she is today? I won't watch a thing she is on. I am so happy I am now able to watch the View since she was kicked off and with good reason. Who can stand her?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments