Kid Rock -- Not Charged with Assault

3/16/2007 3:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock won't be charged by prosecutors, after they couldn't confirm an assault claim from a woman who visited his Detroit house last week.

In a statement, the Oakland County prosecutor's office says it has declined to press charges against Rock (real name: Robert Ritchie). Citing "conflicting witness accounts" and lacking a way to corroborate the charges through "photographs or medical reports," County Prosecutor David Gorcyca says there's "insufficient evidence to support a charge."

But this isn't the end of this, at least as far as Kid is concerned. The ex-Mr.-Pam-Anderson "intends to fully pursue his civil remedies against this person as soon as we determine who she is," his lawyer tells TMZ.

GET A JOB YOU LOWLIFE SCUM__BITCH

Again, another loser looking for quick cash!!!! Go get a job and get your own money. This is obviously someone trying to make easy cash from the Kid

teresa

I DON'T THINK HE WOULD ASSAULT A WOMAN
BUT HE SHOULD SLAP BITCH PAM

Hollywood

I'll kick your ass.

Lydia Layne

I could totally see him lying on a street in any big city, USA, passed out with a thread bare blanket tossed over him and reeking of urine. Who in their right mind would stalk that??!

Dallas

Geez, he is sooooo gross. It's time to wash that hair greaseball!

Tired of It!

TMZ - You completely SUCK! Excuse me, "Mr. Pam Anderson", please - what is she famous for??? Fucking rock stars!? CHECK! She can't act! CHECk! Pam got ahead because she is blonde and has big ass fake boobs! She takes her clothes off (and hey, not complaining)! That's all that Hep C is good for! I'm calling for a retraction! Rock was famous before he fucked and dumped her! GO ROCK!

Lynn

I personally think he is pretty hot. I think the whole story of him abusing someone because she wouldn't stay the night with him is just a bunch of lies

tammy

he is just nasty, nasty, nasty, i will never get over the fact that pam anderson actually let him touch her !!! i go for the bad boys too but huge difference between bad and nasty !! if i HAD to have sex with him i'd make him do it in the shower, thats for sure

bobby kincannon

the kid ain't no sleaze. a lot of jealous people just get full of envy and have to talk about someone who has a bank roll and is found not guilty or not even have the case make it to trial . They are the losers. And tommy lee would probably be stareing at the stars in the sky if he did confront kid rock.bauhgwittabangtommy.

Manda

Pammy's gone back to old reliable - Tommy - she's done with this guy for now - but I won't be surprised if she's caught screwing around with him again. In Hollywood it's all about spreading the disease. Just ask Paris!!!!

Teresa

LOVE YOU ROBBIE

Southern California Gal...

Kid Rock !! Your UGLY!!!

You as a white guy which I am married to one I dont see anything handsome in you...!!

Mad Balls

He wanted to kick my ass when I stood next to and talked to Pam during a video shot . Dickface . Totally pulled me out of the final cut even though I found the chick who flys up in the air in the video and I also cooked for him . ingrate .
Duckfarts .

gladys skinner

Nothing wrong with Kid Rock.

JUDIVAUGHN

I LOVE KIDD , HIS MUSIC IS GREAT . SO WHAT HAPPENES IN HIS PERSONAL LFE IS NO ONES BUSINESS ,YOUR ALL JUST JEALOUS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments