Reese With Her Spoon

3/16/2007 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The legally blonde mom was snapped yesterday with adorable son Deacon in Westwood, enjoying the new yogurt craze, Pinkberry.

Despite an avalanche of gossip surrounding Reese and Ryan's split, including rumors of her possible hookup with co-star Jake Gyllenhaal ... Reese, like Pinkberry, remains a pillar of creamy sweet n' tart frozen goodness.

Yummy!

d minor

Oh nooooooo!

A

Love Reese -- but love that Jersey that her son is wearing more- GO EAGLES :)

Nicole

JIM- WHY SO HE CAN CHEAT ON HER AGAIN?? IF YOU LOVE HER WHY DO YOU WANT HER TO GET HURT?? SHE IS BETTER OFF WITH OUT HIM!!!

Yummy

Awww, how cute! I want some!

Marley

I guess I don't know her personally but she seems like a really great mom!!!! And I bet I'll never get to try that yogurt here in the Midwest!!!!!

jessicasucks

Hey, what the hell is going on TMZ??? I think you are having "technical difficulties" since I clicked on the email to activate my comments and it shows me it activated in the little pop upwindow, but then when I go in to the "comments" section, either my comment is not there or it's number 55 when it originally showed me #5 in the pop up after activating it???

Anyhow...... I think Reese & her son are so cute!!!! Britney Spears should be taking notes from her on how to be a good mother & role model to her children. Not a drunk ass whore....

shawn

reese knows whats best....her son rockin that eagles jersey.

bETH

Yeah #5!! I noticed the jersey Deacon has on too! GO E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

teresa

i love Reese too- and she should never get back that idiot she deserves better and he was lucky that she gave him so many chances/you can tell he's got problems in his head

Kristen

She truly seems like a wonderful mom. Granted we not all know what goes on behind closed doors, but she truly seems like a caring, honest, supportive, wonderful mother.

pattie in cali

we love REESE around our house. we wish her and her family all the best. MANY BLESSING. stay stronge. it will get better.

Chris

It is wonderful to see that the breakup between Reese and Ryan has not affected her inhibited her son's ability to root for the Eagles. I know that Ryan is a huge Birds fan but Reese isn't being petty and making her son root for another team. Go Reese!
Beautiful and knows how to deal with an Eagles fan, we are a perfect match... LOL.

jenn

tmz u should never print or buy pictures of kids

TROLL SMASHERS

I LOVE REESE, SHE & RYAN PROVED ALOT OF PEOPLE WRONG 10 YEARS AGO AND THEIR YOUNG MARRIAGE LASTED LONGER THAN MOST CELEBRITIES TWICE THEIR AGES -

Even though she TOTALLY STOLE HIM FROM ME - they belong together & I hope they reconcile.

Da Birds

I have a new found respect for Reese. E-A-G-L-E-S "EAGLES"!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments