Trump Thumps Bush

3/16/2007 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump has started a war of words again! And this time, believe it or not, Rosie O'Donnell is not at the center of the attack ... Trump's now gone straight to the top!

Trump went on CNN's "Situation Room" on Friday and blasted President Bush for lying about everything from weapons of mass destruction to claims that Dubya reads a book a week. "Everything is a lie. It's all a big lie," said the combed-over braggadocio of the Decider in Chief.

Finally, Donald and Rosie have found something on which they agree -- Bush!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Debra

Leave it to "the Donald" to "tell it like it is" . . .

tami

Thank you very much Mr. Trump.

Chaos

He said he is a liar and the problem is??????

Cynic

I can't stand The Donald, but good for him! At least he's not afraid to say what so very many people think!!!

Lenn K.

Just remember that George W. Bush is not a conservative. He believes in letting all the illegal aliens in, big government, spents like a drunken sailor, and has fought this war like we have to ask permission to shoot back. He's really just like Bill Clinton, expect he doesn't cheat on his wife!!!!!!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

...............................................Trump is a BUSH.......................................................

Wicked

Yey for George W. Bush. I love the President of the United States.

Kathie is a phony

Talk about Rosie! He's getting worse than her with his big mouth! He need to let that hair grow over his his piehole, the shove it in and choke on it!

Susan K.

You tell 'em Donald. You are smart, wealthy, and totally correct in your assessment of Bush. Way to go, Donald!

richard

Trump is giving Rosie a wet dream about now.

RL

Mr. Trump is not picking a fight with President Bush he is simply stating the truth. Americans should be outraged that our President and his Administration lied and engaged us in an illegal war that has resulted in the deaths of innocent American military personnel and left thousands maimed/crippled for life. The quality of their life "changed for ever". Further, Americans, once beloved around the world are hated and without credibility. I am sick to my stomach and I pray God's full retribution on President Bush and his cohorts. No punishment would be to severe for what they have done.

Lilly

WAY TO GO DONALD
I CAN`T STAND ROSIE OR THE VIEW SINCE SHE TOOK IT OVER. AND YES SHE HAS TAKEN THE SHOW OVER. I THINK BARBARA WA WA IS AFRAID OF HER. ROSIE IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD KEEP HER BIG MOUTH SHUT, AND NO ONE WOULD KNOW SHE`S NUTS

YMMV

Oh good grief...
What will these celebs crank about after the election?
Oh yea, I know...
They will crank and complain about the next sitting president.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Right Again

Hooray!!!

I like Trump, the man tells it like it is! We need more people with backbones!

Right On, Trump!!!

Judy

I THINK he has gone mad. Tell me that a billionaire lashes out at everyone. EVERYONE HAS MADE him money. This guy has money (WOW), but nothing else. I SORT of feel sorry for his newer wife. But, what does she care. He better treat her good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments