Trump Thumps Bush

3/16/2007 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump has started a war of words again! And this time, believe it or not, Rosie O'Donnell is not at the center of the attack ... Trump's now gone straight to the top!

Trump went on CNN's "Situation Room" on Friday and blasted President Bush for lying about everything from weapons of mass destruction to claims that Dubya reads a book a week. "Everything is a lie. It's all a big lie," said the combed-over braggadocio of the Decider in Chief.

Finally, Donald and Rosie have found something on which they agree -- Bush!

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

What a silly little man. Huge ego, big mouth, a chip on his shoulder the size of the Chrysler building, no class or breeding despite his wealth. It looks like "The Donald" is not in real estate any more; he obviously thinks he's in pro wrestling...

the truth

You know, if Trump expects people to continue to respect him, then he should do the same for President Bush! He's beginning to sound like the foolish drive by media, that says anything it wants and then passes it as the truth. For the "DONALD DUCK" to repeat the idiotic mantra that the war was a lie and that there was no weapons of mass destruction, only makes him sound more like a political MORON! The truth was that yes, there were weapons of mass destruction. The problem as it always is, is that we announced to the world, when we were going to attack Iraq, so Saddam got rid of them before we got there and sent them to Syria. The only thing he didn't have, but was doing his best to get it, was enriched uranium. And judging by how easy it was for Pakistan & India to get it (they each have nuclear weapons by the way) it would have been only a matter of time before Saddam would have gotten it also. Are you and the liberal media saying that it would've been "ok" for Saddam to have gotten the ingredients for a nuclear bomb? Remember, this bastard was also harboring terrorists and letting them train in camps in Iraq, and had also taken care of Al Zarqawi for his wounds suffered at one of his first encounters with the US military in Afghanistan. This was before the american soldiers deep sixed Zarqawi 2 years ago. And last but not least, DOES ANYONE REMEMBER (OBVIOUSLY NOT THE DONALD) ABOUT THE 17 RESOLUTIONS THAT SADDAM KEPT VIOLATING WITH NO REGARD TO THE CONSEQUENCES! THE CONSEQUENCES THAT SAID IF SADDAM DIDN'T COMPLY WITH THE WEAPONS INSPECTORS, WE WERE ABLE TO USE FORCE IF NECESSARY, TO REMOVE HIM! Under Bubba Clinton, there were NO CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE HE DID NOTHING! NOTHING BUT COME OUT ON TV AND SAY SO STUPIDLY, "YO TIME IS UP" Yeah that scared Saddam alright. He and his henchmen probably got a good laugh from it. So Donald, before I stop respecting you, AND BOYCOTT YOUR RATINGS LOW SHOW, THE APPRENTICE, and yes I do know that you're a democrat, but never the less, I still respect you. If you want to continue to earn my respect, stop being a MORON like everyone else in Hollywood, and leave the Commander in Chief, your President, alone! He is having a hell of a time trying to keep us and yes you Trump, and your Jersey City buildings, safe from another terrorist attack! You do know that those are terrorists that the US military is fighting in Iraq, not the Iraqi people as John " D Student" Kerry had the ignorance to say. (Thank God he didn't win). Trump, If you want to pick a fight, keep bothering Vince Mcmahon on the WWE STEROID show. You and I both know he could give you a fat lip to match your currently growing fat ego.

Martin Freymuth

Donald and Rosie should just mate , angry words always come from a lover that won't
give it up ... they both stink like dead fish ... Martin

educated blackman

TO ALL OF THE IGNORANT BLOGERS THAT MAY NOT BE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW ,DONALD TRUMP HAS ALWAYS SPOKE HIS MIND POLITICALLY GOING BACK IN THE 1980"s ON THE PHIL DONAHUE SHOW, SO BEFORE YOU WRITE AND MAKE A ASS OUT OF YOURSELF GET FACTS, THAT IS WHY YOU VOTED FOR BUSH AND HE MADE A JACKASS OUT OF A ASS..
AND IF THAT'S NOT SIMPLE ENOUGH (TO SUPPORT BUSH WITH ALL THE INFO WE NOW KNOW TO BE JUST A ASS IS A COMPLIMENT)

Paul

Hey, Donald your going bald so just deal with it. Oh, and by the way the worst President was good old Jimmy (peanut farmer) Carter just to refresh everyone's memories.Boy, I guess we all should turn to you for the tough decisions to be made because after all you are rich and therefore since you have money know how to stop terrorism, end world hunger, cure cancer, stop illegal immigration, and all the important issues facing us today. Anybody can be a monday morning quarterback. Oh, gee another moron bashing Bush. Why don't you run for President and get exposed in the national debates on how little their is to you except money. Just stick to something your good at like being a greedy bastard. Rudy for President in 08!

VERA OAKLEY

I LIKE TRUMP WHEN HIM AND ROSIE GO AT IT BUT LEAVE THE PRESIDENT OUT OF IT SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE I FEEL A LITTLE SAFER AND I KNOW THAT HE WON'T LET THE NUTTIES WHO HATE US FOR WHAT WE STAND FOR FREEDOM THAT IS WHY BUSH FEELS THAT IF YOU WANT TO SAY THINGS HEY FREE SPEECH BUT I THINK HE IS A GREAT PRESIDENT AND WILL STAND UP FOR US AND NOT TURN THE OTHER WAY AND LET THEM BOMB US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

Good Grief! You know, I am decidedly NOT a Rosie fan and supported Donald during their verbal sparring but...geez... To tell the truth, IMO, 'The Apprentice" has lost its touch. This season has not been a good one for the show. The combination of his daughter, the tent...several things, I suppose. However, I did turn two televisions to his show every week just to 'count' as viewing for the ratings. But, after this..I won't bother. It may last another season but, I don't think it will last much longer than that.

JMJ

Oh SHUT UP Donald combover!!!!! Keep your political opinions to yourself , your looking more like an ass everyday. Are you getting senile? Because you don't seem to have any impulse control & talking alot of bullshit lately.

Hello

Most of you people that hate Bush now voted for him. You are the real idiots.

Bob

I guess that the donald didn't read Resolution 1441 of the UN security council.If Bush lied;then I guess alot of other counties did also about the weapons of mass destruction.Does anybody remember history at all??Keep repeating a lie long enough and people will start believing it. O by the way saddam used them against his own people at one time,but I digress.

Princess

Could care less what he thinks. I can't stand Bush myself. But come on who gives a shit what Trump has to say. He is a publicity whore who needs to stay in the press to keep his show that tanked on the air. How stupid of you TMZ to even show something like this. IGNORE TRUMP SO THAT HE WILL GO AND CRAWL BACK TO THE ROCK THAT HE CAME F ROM UNDER!

Patsy

I began to like Trump on Apprentice but I do not respect anyone who attacks the president of the U.S. when my military family is at war.

I don't mind if he hates Bush - he has a right to say anything he wants to say - he has the 'platform' unlike most of us.

Why doesn't Trump tone it down a bit - there is something wrong when very successful and rich people [or poor people like me] cannot channel their anger into a more productive way.

What good does it do anyone for Trump to call people fat or liars or whatever?

Donald Trump does not have the star power that many have - he is going to one day regret some of his actions - I don't think some people are going to want to deal with him in the long run - what goes around comes around and Trump is the "King of Mean" & Rosie is the "Queen of Mean"

Who cares what they think - but don't we get tired of hearing this billionaire &millionaire who has so much success they have not a clue the stress they cause our military families.

sl

look up building 7

this is not democratic or republican it is certain people on both sides who did it

stanley

Donald Trump is a scum bag whore sucking piece of dog shit. If wants a fucking fight I'll give him one! He should be screwing Paris right about now, shouldn't he? And he knows who I'm talking to.......

Dave

I don't believe anything says since he went into the pro wrestling thing. Maybe this is made up like the wrestling.