Virgie's U.S. Lawyers Booted from Custody Hearing

3/16/2007 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie ArthurTwo American lawyers representing Virgie Arthur were kicked out of a Bahamian custody hearing for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, according to Court TV.

An attorney for Howard K. Stern made the motion to exclude the two men, which was then granted by the judge. Virgie Arthur was allowed to stay in the courtroom along with her Bahamian attorney, Dr. Deborah Rose.

Peggy

Everyone should realize that it seems that Virgie has always had problems with Anna Nicole Smith. Virgie's other kids didn't turn out that way. I knew of someone who had a mother that they claimed was abusive and it ended that it was all a lie. That person tended to want people to feel sorry for her so she made up stories about abuse. I seen that in Anna Nicole since she always played the victim, even when she was trying to get money from her old husband. As a mother, I am sure that Virgie does love her daughter very much. Her plea for Anna to get away from Howard K. Sterns was a mother crying out for fear her daughter would die too. If Larry Birkhead is not the father, I surely hope that Virgie gets custody. I am sure that DannyLynn would love to know her grandmother.

Too much!

Donna, that guy has had nothing to do with Anna for the last fifteen years. He is just in it to sell his memorabilia of Anna.

jessica

english is not great i am dutch. Virgie is a slut . here are facts not gossip google it. Virgie is on marriage number 7 just as anna had stated, and she had her first child at 14. Who in their right mind would give this women even a pet. As well think about it folks anna is a text book case of child abuse. Look up the tell tale signs of adults who have suffered child abuse had to keep long term relationships, may remain child like, abuse of substances, various addictions(sex, shopping etc.., many sex partners etc these again are facts. Look it up VIRGIE AUTHER SHOULD EVEN BE ALLOWED IN THE COURT ROOM HOPEFULLY THE FATHER WILL GET A RESTAINING ORDER AND PROTECT THE CHILD!!!!!!!

Just me??

One attorney from the Bahamas was talking I think on court tv..that in the Bahamas a child born to a married couple and a child born out of wedlock cases are treated differently..I don't remember his name......Either one is fine but not Virgie Splash.

Torrie

Virgie is a disgrace! Not ONE of her surviving children has ever said anything kind towards her. Where are they?

LucieLee

Maybe they were kicked out because they don't have a license to practice law in the Bahamas.....I don't think there is anything "telling" about that action. The thing that disturbs me about it is the fact that HKS always seems to get his way....and that is a tragedy.

Too much!

Virgie's US attorneys go after huge amounts of money. They do not work on "custody" and "burial" issues, confirmation Virgie trying to get her porky fingers on that trust fund.

Pam

Don't feel sorry for Virgie, She knows exactly what she is doing and she will take everyone down until she gets what she wants, at no price. But you know what they say THE WORLD IS ROUND ..Pam

Torrie

UGGGH! Virgie is ugly in every way...Physically and most important of all, Inside.
She will NOT get custody of that baby...are you paying attention to the Bahamian law statutes? She's not fighting this in the USA...

Karen H

I believe that she loves her daughter and grandson. I also think that she feels guilty because when Anna had TV show she sat back and let Daniel live in home that was not in the best interest of his well being. If I had a grandson living in that situation my ass would have been in Calif. demanding that child protective services get involved!!!!!

olivias

this may be a stupid question, but since her will excluded all future children, husbands, etc. and it was signed by her in 2001 (leaving Daniel everything), where does Dannielynn come in?

annab

so what if she makes money from anna nicole's likeness, estate or whatever? everyone else is. especially howeird! he has been living out of anna's purse for a very long time.

ANSamotherisamonster

Blood relation does not qualify you to be a good parent. Are you idiots serious???? Virgie couldn't care less about anything except for getting a few pennies to pay off her cheap ass $16, 000.00 trailer trash home. When ANS was taking care of her dead beat family, they chose to double-dip & break bread with the tabloids. Some family! ANS left her child in the hands of the only person she trusted. END OF STORY!!!!

heather

You have to remember even though Virgie was estranged from her daughter and hadnt seen her in years.........The Bahamas usually gives the custody to a woman, whether it be a mother aunt or grandmother. Fathers really have no say there and from what I have understood from listening to the Bahamian lawyers that Virgie stands really good chance of obtaining guardianship of Dannielynn..........EVEN though HKS name is on the birth certificate, Bahamain law believes that a child such as Dannielynn would be better suited raised by a woman so those certain influences women have would be imposed on that child. These words came from a Bahamian lawyer not connected to either HKS or LB. In my opinion I believe Virgie will end up with guardianship and will be bringing her back to the states since Dannielynn is a US citizen. She cannot be a Bahamian citizen until she reaches the age of majority which is 18. THEN and only then I think that this paternity matter will be determined. A simple trip to the US embassy and she could be registered , obtain a passport, get on a plane and the rest is history. The Bahamas knows that the world, especially US, is watching. 2 deaths in a 5 month period, substanial evidence against HKS as an unfit parent. This child was born into a world of drugs and bad influences, what court will allow a man whos name is ONLY on the birth certificate, he has not been proven the father, the same man who videotaped a woman 8 months pregnant and obviously under the influence of heavy narcotics, why would they let him have this child? I am not saying I am for Vergie, I believe Larry is the father. I would love for Larry to have his child but the reality is he probably wont get the guardianship and neither will HKS.

SPOOKS69

THEY SHOULD HAVE KICKED VEGGIE, OR I MEAN VERGIE OUT. SHE IS A WOMAN THAT YOU LOVE TO HATE. MARRIED 5 TIMES. SHE ISN'T THE TYPE PERSON YOU WOULD WANT TO RAISE A BABY.