Casting the Anna Nicole Movie

3/18/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's only a matter of time until someone makes a movie out of Anna Nicole Smith's life. To help speed the process, TMZ has decided to help the producers cast the film. Check out our cast.

Anna Nicole Smith played by Tori Spelling.

sonja

on, yes #37--rosie o'donnel does have the attitude and the walk to do virgie--and, we hate both of them! Two bulldozers!

itsmelaura

Hows about Pam Anderson...she's got the bod, the hair, and the drama??

Larry wanna a cracker?

Virgie - (my parting comment for all you V-Lovers ;-) -- Kathy Bates)

now..have yerselves an enjoyable Sat. and remember, it's Saturday!
iow, usually a boring news day. :)

doinou

No way! Dream on. . .

missy

I also Vote Rosie, the brain storming here is pure genious!

FOR HOWARD THE BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!

KEELIE PICKLER EVERYONE!!!!! She is the right choice:

1. Blonde
2. has a girlie persona
3. has a big boob ( as seen recently on American Idol) Perfect for Anna as both has big boob
4. I think with a little training she will be the perfect one!!!!!!!!

Please vote for KELLIE PICKLER EVERYONE!!!

anagie

I THINK POPPY MONTGOMERY, MAY BE GOOD ENOUGH, SHE DID PLAY MARILYN MONROE IN A MOVIE. NO, NO,NO TO TORI, YUK

pattie in cali

tori, give me a break. she looks nothing like ANNA. thats a sure putdown. wish tori all the best. she's no looker. jess, no. theres got to be a simple person out there. that has ANNA's looks. i think they should go with an unknown. i know she's out there.

prettyful

i think sally struthers would make a good virgie...she's a much nicer person..but she's a good actress and i think she could pull it off...as for howard...remember screech from saved by the bell??? but anna...not tori..reese witherspoon did sound good, but thats not her type of roll....maybe heather locklear..or farrah..but she's a little too old..melanie griffith maybe?

missy

Kathy Bates! Yes!
I'm glad I took a break from my house work . Needed the LAUGH!!!!

etphonehome

get one of the girls from playboy . one of the girls off of the show girls next door or somthing .. Tori . Hell nahh she isnt pretty enough ........

Ignore HKS Paid Bloggers

Pamela Anderson!!! She would be great! Brad Pitt for Larry! Rosanne Barr for Vergie, Jerry Sienfeld for Howard and Matt Dillon for Danny.

Barb

Tori Spelling??? No matter how much weight Anna gained, she never had all that 'extra' from Tori's bottom lip, down. No way. I did read somewhere, Kristy Swanson. I think Anna was always gorgeous but, I don't think Tori Spelling (multiple plastic surgeries, hair styles, colors and all) is attractive at all.

Stephanie

I think Reese Witherspoon is a brilliant choice, and a good enough actress to be up to the task of playing such a different role. And how about Mimi from the Drew Carey show for Virgie.....Henry Winkler for the judge is PERFECT! Now, for Howard K. Stern....hmmm....let me think on that one....(his face has always reminded me of the wicked witch on Wizard of Oz)

Nutz