Bunny and the Beast

3/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It must be exhausting to be David Spade.
David Spade
The ever-incomprehensible babe magnet has to beat hot chicks off with a stick! According to a source, this bunny server at the Palms Hotel & Casino's Playboy Club in Las Vegas is David's "biggest fan" and begged to have her photo take with the diminutive stud. A captive audience, Spade agreed. Say cheese!

The 42-year-old funnyman, who has been previously linked to genetically superior beings like Heather Locklear, Lara Flynn Boyle and George Clooney's ex Krista Allen, proves you don't need a rockin' bod, movie star looks, or even stylish gear to attract the ladies.

At under 5' 7", perhaps big things do come in small packages!

igglefan

GO DAVE!

joyce

It's his sense of humor. You guys just don't get what a girl is attracted to in a man. And he definitely is a cutie, too.

That one looks like she could be in the running for playing Ana Nicole in the move version, except she is much prettier and looks a whole lot more sober.

TMZ_User

damn he nailed Heather and Krista lucky sob. you go David

PAYBACK IS A PICTURE!

I'm not sure which one is the Beauty and which one is the Beast. They both look like Beasts to me.

If you have embarrassing pictures of your Ex or anyone else you want some Payback on post them on http://www.paybackisapicture.com

Dottie

You don't need a rockin' bod, movie star looks or even stylish gear.
But you sure as hell better have a fat ass wallet.

Dottie

He must be "the bomb" in the bedroom!!!

eddie

I really don't think Heather, Krista or Lara were looking at his wallet. I think they've got plenty of their own. Girls look for a sense of humor and personality first. He's got plenty of both.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Who would give this guy a second look if he was walking down the street? It's totally because he's a celebrity.

Ugh...

Saw him on Larry King....was thinking he would be a better fit for the replacement of Jay Leno on the Tonight Show when he retires in a few years...instead of Conan O'Brien as planned, YUK!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I heard he is really hung!!!!! I mean really really hung :)

SuperStarSteve

I'm convinced a female staffer on TMZ wrote the "genetically superior" comment out of her own frustrations. That is a sexy bunny---and I'm gay, but I know sexy when I see it! Spade isn't sexy to me and she is. I know when to call a Spade a Spade honey child.

Sean Bresnahan

He obviously doesn't spend his money on clothes...the green must all go to the ladies. Yech!

Nelly

it's the stache....he was wierd looking till he got the stache....now he's kinda cute to me too. plus...his personality is so great!!

hotrod

He probably is good at feeding their egos and has a talented tongue. An unbeatable combination with women. Trust me I know.

DirtyRottenGossip.com