Cops Release Tonya's 911 Call

3/19/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by ice skater turned boxer Tonya Harding, in which she claimed that people were trying to steal her car and hide weapons on her property -- an accusation that proved to be unfounded.
Click to hear
On the tape, Harding refused to give her last name -- preferring to remain anonymous. Oh well.

No official report was filed. Tonya's agent attributed her behavior to an adverse reaction to allergy medication. Mmmkay.

lickinmykitty

loooooozzzeerrrrrrrr.......and first!!

Kim

BIGGEST LOOSER EVER~

Mary Worth

Now's the time for Peggy Fleming to come running to Tonya's rescue. PF has publicly been on Tonya's team, before. Now is the time for PF to help this poor woman, once again!

W

what a waist of Life!!!

shelley

What is she allergic to? Crystal Meth? Ecstacy? LSD? I get prescription allergy medicine and never thought anyone was steal my car or put guns on my property. She needs to move home with her mother and relearn what it is like to be a part of society. So sad too, because she had advantages (and an income) most of us didn't. BRITNEY - IF YOUR READING, SEE YOURSELF HERE~!

AZdiver

She sounded pretty lucid to me, and she gave very specific details. I don't know what to believe...

AZdiver

Your'e Fired!

.........She needs to make friends with Paris... to help her.... improve her image.......

Me

"And then, officer, there was this big spaceship that landed in my driveway...I saw it...oh, I'm shaking so bad. Then, four thousand six hundred aliens got off the mother ship and they all hid behind my car. Yes, they all fit behind my car. With rifles."

Geez.

I wouldn't want to be an agent or publicist today. Too many wacko clients, no way to defend them except for this "allergy" crap that no one believes...and when their clients hit rock bottom, they still sleep at night. Says as much about them as their clients.

Jane

I really do think that she is either manic depressive or schizophrenic. Her behavior (to me) seems to show some sort of mental illness. Not just recent behavior, but this goes all the way back to her skating days. Someone should get her help before it kills her.

Caribbean Goddess

She looks like she is on some heavy drugs. She is a deceptive liar with no integrity.

midus

Loser when you were a skater and you are a bigger loser now

L.A. Native

...mental illness is heartbreaking for everyone concerned!

Bobbie

Did she ever serve time for what she had done to that other skater?

Chris

What a lowlife. There is something seriously long with her. Along with her obvious lack of class and morals, she apparently is adding paranoia to her long list of problems.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments