Cops Release Tonya's 911 Call

3/19/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by ice skater turned boxer Tonya Harding, in which she claimed that people were trying to steal her car and hide weapons on her property -- an accusation that proved to be unfounded.
Click to hear
On the tape, Harding refused to give her last name -- preferring to remain anonymous. Oh well.

No official report was filed. Tonya's agent attributed her behavior to an adverse reaction to allergy medication. Mmmkay.

Please God help her

HMMMM...REALLY ??? Did the mean people decide at the last minute to strip themselves of any weapons that would actually help them plan and execute the mission that they were on by being at your house???? o thats right.....you by yourself...(no weapons on u) scare them so bad that after they hid by your vehicle they ditched the weapons and ran????
umm sorry dumb ass but in order to actually have a break in you have to own property which would require you to have a LAST FREEKIN NAME.. U DONT WANT TO GIVE FULL NAME AND DETAILS TO 911???? Are they out to get you too?????
jesus tonya catch up on your court tv intake.....ur a complete and Utter Tard

Butthead on a mission

Frank, are you a complete idiot or what?

T

drugs are bad mm'kay

Sloomy

WHY?! WHY?! OH GOD WHYYYYYY!

tripleojoe

LMAO....god what a psycho bitch. Actually, i wish i could watch someone hiding weapons on my property.....THEN THEY WOULD BE MINE:)
I DEFINATELY WOULDN'T CALL THE FREAKIN COPS!
and the reason they ran off...is they where worried about someone hiding around the corner with a tire iron

Maloni

Living in the same area as Tonya Harding......knowing what she was involved in, and knowing how the public in this area has treated her......I would hope that as people we realise that we all make mistakes and that one day people will forgive us!
Think about it...........I know people who have told her off! I hope one day we all will forgive her...yes she was involved in something that made the USA look like a fool....but she is a person! She does have feelings! I don't know her but hope that one day she can go into a store to buy food and not be looked at.....and yes i am one of the employee's who have looked at her as she shopped along with the customers. I don't know if she was on drugs or if she did see something real. I wish the best for her......she made a mistake and this area ( Washington, Oregan) is making her pay........can everyone forgiver her? open your hearts and see.....

Aman

PURPLE HAZE CIRCLE MY BRAIN...LATELY DAZE DON'T SEEM THE SAME... ACTIN' FUNNY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY...EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY!

Lore Harmison

This is sad indeed. Obviously this girl is mentally ill, what saddens me even MORE are the distasteful, negative comments by some viewers. Why not wish her the best, rather than call er names and tear her down some more, she is already very very low. We have not walked in her shoes, so I do not wish to judge her, NO MATTER what she did in the past. I wish her the best!! CAN YOU ALL REALLY THROW THE FIRST STONE????
I know I CANNOT!!!!!

Aman

You've seen Tonya Harding. Above is Tonya Harding on drugs...any questions????

DESTINY

TO ALL YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE,IT IS ASHAME YOU
CANT HAVE A HEART FOR THIS POOR GIRL,YOU ALL ARE JUST STILL UPSET BECAUSE SHE HAD THE CRY BABY TAPPED ON THE LEG YEARS AGO,NANCEY THE WINER WAS NO ANGEL ITHER,
YOU ALL ARE THE LOSERS,BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HEART.
THIS IS A SADD COLD WORLD

stevextreem

DARK SIDE OF FAME. She obviously has problems. She committed a crime many years ago but served her sentence in full. Though I 'm not soft on what she did, I feel that she is continuing to pay too great of a price. I used to lived in the same town as her so, even though I never met her, seeing what I saw, I couldn't help but feel some empathy.
Yes, she has brought many of her problems on herself but If I was constantly ridiculed, harassed & stalked by "Joe Public" & the local media, then I might become a paranoid social-outcast too. Perhaps I would even take some mind altering chemical to alleviate my personal suffering.
It's important for us to remember that people like that can be pushed over the edge. Remember Columbine?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4