Crazed Fan Pursues Birkhead

3/19/2007 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As hopeful Anna Nicole babydaddy Larry Birkhead pursues legal fatherhood, he's already obtained a new level of celebrityhood -- and now he has a wacko fan to prove it!

Sources tell TMZ that a stick-thin blonde has been spotted outside many of the court battles in which Larry Birkhead has appeared, and yesterday in the Bahamas, she took her devotion a creepy step further -- when she tried to get inside his car! Security officials had to pull the confused woman away from the car, and she appeared to have no idea why.

She was later seen trying to finagle her way into the courtroom, but was shut down again by Bahamian guards.

Cat Kil

IT'S BACK!
IS HOWARD K. STERN A MURDERER? WEBSITE

The site has had a face lift but is back up & running!

Lots of great info & links on one site!

All of the original info is under archives.
Updates posted several times daily.

Your'e Fired!

...........#20, I believe the "whole lot" are GAY.....Howard, Larry, oh and we ALL know the "Doctor" is......

sk8rgurl

To #60 (aka Jesse)... straight up, i completely agree with you on that one

shauna

that woman looks kinda like a bird.....

diana g

OKAY, YOU LARRY BIRKHEAD FANS, I THINK YOU'RE TAKING THIS A LITTLE TO CLOSE TO HEART.....GOSH, IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S YOUR BABY'S DAD...WELL, MAYBE...

CAMERA NEWS

BIRKHEAD STICK STALKER....IS A MAN !!!!! BABY. WE SAW ''IT''...AND IT'S A BOY IN DRAG!!!!

CAMERA NEWS

WHO IS FINANCING BIRKHEAD NOW THAT HIS ATTORNEY WON'T WORK FOR ''FREE'' ANYMORE???? OPRI I TOLD YOU HE WAS JUST USING YOU!!! OH YEAH TABLOIDS...I FORGOT!!!! WHEN IT'S OVER HE BRINGS DANNYLYNN BACK TO HIS SHITTY 1 BEDROOM APT!!!! POOR CHILD.

White Rabbit

WOW, that's a WOMAN? I'd've laid 12-1 on David Bowie...

dominatrixdebraopri....

Wonder if Opry sent her to collect her bill from Larry? She looks like a bill collector or could it be.....someone that he slept with Larry as well, and refuses to remember it? Or even better was she sent by Howard to kind of freak out Larry into what he is in for if he gets Dannylynn? Stay tune more coming that is for sure....the new show Larrythebuttberkead ...scary but true will he sell to Access or better still TMZ

Sally

Are you sure LB got a nose job? His classmates need to submit a before picture. Can't believe he'd want a nose like he has now, anything would be better than this snub of a nose he has. Anyway, he is charming because of his demeanor and because he comes across as humble and sinsere. I think he'd make a great movie star. Look at Mathew McCanahey. He's not good looking and he was discovered when he was in college in Austin at UT enrolled in filmmaking.....so, anything is possible with Larry too.

Larry is the father

There is one baby picture of Larry on this website - there are also baby pictures of Larry and Dannielynn side by side. Larry has not had any work done his nose his baby picture proves this. http://community.webshots.com/user/dannielynnhopebirkhead

YMMV

That woman makes a toothpick look fat.. Mercy! Too many stick, sickly looking women in the world!

I don't think Larry Birkhead is that great looking. Just another cookie cutter guy to me.
Nevertheless, I hope they put Larry out of his misery soon with a DNA test.

Tammi Perry

I also think that Howard oppose to Larry is so damn sexy...I bet Howard is great in bed, and also he must of been something because Anna could have hired someone else. Howard is a very intellegent man...men must envy him. I'd like to have a week with him, and I don't care where it would be. I'm not stupid, and she wasn't either...she knew she could play around...she had her Howard right where she wanted him. That's the great thing about Howard and Annas relationship...since 1996 they were open. I think at her very ending, and I do mean the last four months of her life...She knew she couldn't get off the drugs, and couldn't be up to the standings that Howard would want. However I do believe once Howard and Anna would have been legally married. I truly believe Howard would have sought out and made sure of the right rehabilitation center for her, and I'm sure that was in his plans. I'm so sorry that it didn't happen! Every time I see them on tv...you can see the companionship between them! It's such ashame that this shmuck Larry came into the picture...you can just tell he would have ran if there wasn't money involved!

I love you Howard, and I wish you the best...you deserve it!

Tammi Perry

Anna Sought out Howard K. Stern in his own firm...he didn't come running after her. However he was there for her 24/7 almost all the time, because she wanted him to! From 1996-2007. I can't believe these people...thinking he should of had beans and water to drink...nothing else! You people must be dumb. Along with Nancy! Attorneys get paid...they didn't go to school for seven yrs. or so for nothing! Hello! Nancy talks about people making money that witch is too! FRIEND!

Tammi Perry

It has shown over and over on inside, and ET Larry's pic. in High School! HUGE NOSE!