Gene Simmons

KISS

My Black Eyes!

3/19/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained the first brutal image of KISS Army Commander, Gene Simmons, minutes after doctors surgically altered his face. Hotter than hell!

0319_gene_simmons_facelift_-1
As you may remember from the season finale of Gene's hit A&E reality series, "Family Jewels," both the aging rocker and his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed, underwent his n' hers facelifts. Is that you?!

Shannon originally backed out of the operation when she thought that might have been pregnant. Once she discovered that it was only a false alarm, Gene's better half went ahead with the surgery.

The 57-year-old rocker will broadcast his rough road to recovery on the season two premiere, which airs March 25.

Cat

Gene Simmons actually was quite a handsome guy in his younger years, in the last few years, hard living and eating lots of junkfood has caught up with him. As painful as his surgery looks, this picture is scarey, I bet his facial adjustment will help him grow older a little more gracefully, not looking so craggy, hopefully his recovery will be a fast one.
Cat

Chiquita

I'll just let mine sag, thanks...

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

He needs to WORK OUT -- no excuses.

Kimberley, TX

I didn't think he looked bad for an old man....
Never would he have been someone I was interested in....

Majority of those that proclaim their "love" really just see green... pathetic.

I just hope that Gene and his family are happy with the results of altering a face that seemed to be trademarked.

eddie

why?

Lisa

I can't stand Shannon Tweed -- she is a real piece of work. Also, I think GET REAL made a comment about the way Gene walks. When he was a child he suffered from polio and was hospitalized for a long time and couldn't walk. It took quite a while before he could walk again and it affected his legs.

Gosh, I can't stand Shannon. She trapped Gene back in the day.

Ew.

I've never understood why people get face lifts. They literally have to peel your face forward before stretching and sewing it back on your skull. And even then it looks stretched.

Gene must be disappointed that he could only write semi-decent music back in the 70's.

Lady Kemet

He didn't "alter" his face..have you seen the promo's for the new season? He only had a
face lift! He just looks like a younger well-rested Gene. Good move!

jane smith

Was he the guy that dated Cher for like 2 minutes?

jenn

GENE ROCKS leave him alone

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Gene needs to exercise.

MediaMan

Ahhhh, Geno. My Geno. I dated him during the Love Gun tour and never was there a lovelier man. I can't wait to see him after he's healed and kiss that beautiful face (and ride it if I'm lucky) all over again!

Morrigan

What ever happened to just growing old gracefully?

Morrigan

What ever happened to just growing old gracefully?

STALIN

remember when he had his stomach pumped and they found seaman?