Gene Simmons

KISS

My Black Eyes!

3/19/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained the first brutal image of KISS Army Commander, Gene Simmons, minutes after doctors surgically altered his face. Hotter than hell!

0319_gene_simmons_facelift_-1
As you may remember from the season finale of Gene's hit A&E reality series, "Family Jewels," both the aging rocker and his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed, underwent his n' hers facelifts. Is that you?!

Shannon originally backed out of the operation when she thought that might have been pregnant. Once she discovered that it was only a false alarm, Gene's better half went ahead with the surgery.

The 57-year-old rocker will broadcast his rough road to recovery on the season two premiere, which airs March 25.

Rump

whoa......i bet that hurt.

STALIN

I wonder what kind of pain meds he's on?

GEORGY JR.

Can't he just add a little more, KISS make-up?? It would be cheaper and less painful!!

STALIN

MORRIGAN --you're right just look at joan rivers--she looks more and more like a alien

Freddy Herrmann

I think Gene is a great Bizness man but a very shallow concieted kind of guy. His kids seem cool, However Shannon does'nt come off too kind in front of the camera. That's not a slam just a image of her. Not everyone is camera freindly. FH

Sean Poonce

Is this Edward G. Robinson?

Anthony Tyler

I have to admit: I am glad to read that some of you think it's a bit much to go through this. And Stampy, I especially love your comment and couldn't agree more. I have known people to opt for plastic surgery of some sort and it all boils down to a society that places importance on appearance and none on substance...

Gene, dignity man...dignity.

Jeff

I saw that picture, and wondered is that a still from the show? I remember the one show with Vince Neill and they filmed the plastic surgery he had, and he looked worse than gene simmons.

I don't know Gene never looked like cary grant to begin with, but I hope he is happy. You just have to please yourself, "NOT THE WORLD"
I wonder if "kiss" will reunite for a new album now? since he has gone under the knife. And the only thing i saw that shows shannon's comedic humor to date is the "episode" on the classic t.v. show "Married with Children" I think this is a proving point in a relationship, if someone has to go to that extreme, someone better give a damn! about it.

Freakhater

It's a shame the oldsters can't accept the aging process, and his son, I feel bad for him because him and his dad look so much alike. I truly hope Gene doesn't end up like o'l Burt Reynolds, the men that get this done always look like someone is behind them pulling there hair real hard. Those rugged good looks are gone forever! What a shame.

Denise

He might not look so good now...but he will be as hot as ever later!! If I had the money and I was as old as he is...I probably would do the same thing. No one wants to look old and haggy.

ROBIN

Ain't vanity wonderful.......

FOOL!

Brett Meisner

That is a scary looking photo! Gene, just be yourself and deal with it!

Your'e Fired!

...................................ONWARD....to the NEXT 50,000 women...................................Wonder if something "else" got "tightened"......I'm sure it's sagging, thats just natural at his age......

BRONX

good gollie, what the hell he looks like shit. stay home untill you look better, its scary

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE