Gene Simmons

KISS

My Black Eyes!

3/19/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained the first brutal image of KISS Army Commander, Gene Simmons, minutes after doctors surgically altered his face. Hotter than hell!

0319_gene_simmons_facelift_-1
As you may remember from the season finale of Gene's hit A&E reality series, "Family Jewels," both the aging rocker and his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed, underwent his n' hers facelifts. Is that you?!

Shannon originally backed out of the operation when she thought that might have been pregnant. Once she discovered that it was only a false alarm, Gene's better half went ahead with the surgery.

The 57-year-old rocker will broadcast his rough road to recovery on the season two premiere, which airs March 25.

Scott Jensen

GENE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Bresnahan

Like it is going to make one damn bit of difference? Ugly before...ugly after.

Sean Bresnahan

At first glance I thought this TMZ story involved Gene Simmons beating up his black maid! What a hideous sight.

Aphid

I actually like the show. His kids are hilarious and smart, a rare thing in Hollywood these days. I thought he did the surgery because Shannon talked him into it. She definitely doesn't need anymore.

I guess I just have a soft spot for him 'cause I listened to KISS all through my childhood and early teens. In fact, I think I still have Destroyer somewhere around here...

SuperStarSteve

I'm sorry TMZ but is this a "before" or "after" picture?

hog

Oh my God that scares me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PatK

I think Gene Simmons is the best looking man alive.

He is also very intelligent.

Any thing he does is ok with me.lol

Diana

Why why why why why why why? Gene, shit happens, just keep on being who you are and you'll get plenty of trim.

peter

Shannon pregnant? she must have had an Ovary/Uterus transplant! she's what? 60?

Sean Bresnahan

Has`anyone seen Billy Crystal lately? They all end up looking like their grandfather's rabbi!

LisaK

Oh my! that looks nasty. Why would someone do that to themselves? I mean, seriously. That looks nasty and very painful. Plus it does not last. The press does not tell you that. So he is going through all that pain for no reason. The good effects don't last.

Ira Bostian

Some people really comment these things out of sheer lack for anything else to do in life. Some comments are well said while others are just plain ridiculous......Replies to other comments: 1. If you had read the article that accompanies this picture you would know the answer to your comment. Shannon's pregnancy was a false alarm. 2. It is a Demon face Gene applies for KISS concerts...not Dragon...That's his boots. 3. That Hollywood scum bag you refer to is a genius in the music industry and other business adventures he's taken in life. 4. If "you" had that kind of money would "you" willingly give it away to charities and other needy person's or blow it on your own self desires? ( I know my answer to my own question.) Wanna ride in my Dodge Viper?

Cara Coles

OMG He is the dead ringer for Imelda Marcos

Ron

Nice shot of Gene without his hideous wig. The only person on reality TV with a worse hairpiece is Donald Trump

Carlos MV