Gene Simmons

KISS

My Black Eyes!

3/19/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained the first brutal image of KISS Army Commander, Gene Simmons, minutes after doctors surgically altered his face. Hotter than hell!

0319_gene_simmons_facelift_-1
As you may remember from the season finale of Gene's hit A&E reality series, "Family Jewels," both the aging rocker and his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed, underwent his n' hers facelifts. Is that you?!

Shannon originally backed out of the operation when she thought that might have been pregnant. Once she discovered that it was only a false alarm, Gene's better half went ahead with the surgery.

The 57-year-old rocker will broadcast his rough road to recovery on the season two premiere, which airs March 25.

Idolwatcher

83 - Randell is it? When you have been in public demand for more than 30 years, made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars, continue to sell your concert tickets and every kind of merchandise known AND have a hit reality show, your opinion will count. Until then, it's a pretty stupid thing to say that they suck. Obviously not everyone agrees. KISS has given away more money than you'll ever know how to count.

Paul S

I didn't know Gene was actually an 80 year old asian woman!!!!

He should just have the face paint permantly tattooed on his face ;PPP

GEORGY JR.

GENE SIMMONS is MR.MAKE BELIEVE!! THAT WAS HIS BEST SONG, ON HIS SOLO ALBUM, WITH KISS!!! OF COURSE, NEW YORK GROOVE, IS STILL MY FAVORITE FROM THE SOLO ALBUMS!! THESE BOYS KNEW A GREAT SHOW, WILL BE BETTER THAN WHAT TALENT, WAS DOING AT THE TIME!! TEAM- MR. MAKE BELIEVE!!!

reaction10101

I guess that he is human after all. What is next, hip surgery?

Biggy

Shannon Tweed pregnant? How many women over 50 can get pregnant?

pepper

Gene Simmons scared the hell out of me when I was 10 years old when KISS was in their heyday.I've never been a real KISS fan but I do admire the man and all that he has accomplished and his personality is what draws me.I thought he looked fine before.Why the hell would Shannon make him do this?She doesn't need it either and especially a baby at her age 50 something.Give me a break Shannon.Gene rock on man.

PosterBoy

I agree with GET REAL, using doctors instead of excercise doesn't fix who you are just pieces of how you look.

Anne Garbutt

I hope he gets well soon! I do not find him the least bit attractive but I think he's probably an amazing father and unmarried hubby. The best thing about Family Jewels is Gene's attitude, he seems very laid back, I don't even think I've ever heard him swear. His children seem to respect him alot also. Alot different from the other crap reality shows you watch.

Meg

Shannon already found out that she is NOT pregnant, that was the first episode of this new season. So if you didn't know about it then you missed last weeks episodes. Also you can't judge how he looks until he fully heals from the surgery and the swelling goes down.

babydoll0205

oh gean you looked handsome before this....I love ya but you look like Mr. Meagie....I hope it healed well....Kiss on Kiss off...sorry bad joke...

RnzWScissors

This Man worked his Azzzzz off all his life! And is still working it off ... You Nay Sayers mean to tell me, If you didn't win a Mega Million Lotto, you wouldn't spend $$$ on what You wanted to?? Give the Working people a Break! The man is a Genius! ...and kept his feet on the ground!

Gene? You look Marrrrrvelous! Rock On!

TimTech

Looks like he's been punched in the face.Kind of like what one of his
employees (M. Brandvold), of kissonline did to me and my family in
2003....The true story... the wep
page is http://users.erols.com/squabit/Button.Htm

Eric Jones

He looks alittle like ACE now!!!! :)

whatever

Gene looked fine to me before the surgery. I thought he just needed a good hair style. Lines and wrinkles looked good, he didnt look worn out. Im not sure why he did that to himself. I also was like 10 in the days of Kissomania, so its weird knowing he looks my age now. I love the show, his children seem to have their heads on straight unlike some of the other reality shows with kids of famous people. Great job Gene & Shannon.

Jaci