Kirstie Alley:

Who Let the Dogs Out?

3/19/2007 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley doesn't waste any time working a meal off her waistline, wherever it is.

Just after lunching at Geoffrey's in Malibu, the 56-year-old Jenny Craig spokesperson rolled up her hydraulically-powered spandex exercise pants, revealing her fetching kankles, and hit Zuma Beach with her two hyper-groomed pooches.

It's amazing what losing 75 pounds will do for you!

Ida

I always loved Kristie Alley--thin or heavy. She's a doll either way. She looks fantastic for 56.

Kristen

Ted, shut your fat mouth. Like you truly have any common sense whatsoever, considering you can't even use your real name on this thing.

Kirstie is BEAUTIFUL and needs to change nothing about herself.

Amazing

Her ankles are almost as big as Hillary's..

Vigilante Justice

What the heck is a KANKLE?

YOU WILL SEE

I want to see the TMZ staff when they are 56. Your tune will change, believe me. She's a good model and doing something for herself. Go Kirstie! She is beautiful.

Wicked

Don't tell me Kirstie's original weight was 225 lbs and that she's lost 75 lbs and would be 150 lbs. She still has AT LEAST 50 lbs to lose. Her legs are huge. She lied. All you people believe her. And, Kirstie was soooooooo much looser in the day...talk about a slut. IMHO. She slept with everybody. IMHO. So buy into the lie if you choose, you are all fat ass losers.

michael

she needs to lose another 30lbs!!!!

Your'e Fired!

........I've seen her at Parties, serving herself up like an Hors d'oeurve......The women does have a reputation......Also, she LIES about her weight, Oh lets see, what women doesn't?!?! She is still over 200lbs.......She's the MAIN course now, Leg of cow!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

Giggles

Good for her. She's dieting and exercising.......shouldn't we all be doing that?

Loser O'Quinn

I think it is great that she lost weight although I dont think she is a size 10, maybe a 14 or so. I just think Jenny Craig wants Kristi to mislead people so they will start the program.

Good going Kristi, just remember your ethical obligation to tell the truth...

Sean Bresnahan

"Old Dog" you sound like a catty old woman.

I Agree........

KANKLES or Piano legs..........yuk there ugly!!!

Jamie

For those who were wondering... Here is a link that explains what "kankles" are...

I'm not sure hers are that bad... But I agree that she's still a little heavy. BUT, heavy or not she is beautiful! And I think it is good to see people with some meat on their bones these days since most stars are so skinny they look ready for a grave... Grab a Big Mac already!

Megan

I saw her at Disneyland yesterday and she looked great, considering she's 56!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments