Naomi Campbell Gets Her Hands Dirty

3/19/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Naomi Campbell rocked the concrete catwalk this morning as she entered a grimy Manhattan garage to push a broom and mop some floors, as part of her community service for throwing a cell phone at her maid's head.

Wearing a chic short coat, a jaunty black hat, and high-heeled Christian Louboutin ankle boots, Campbell sashayed down a driveway heading into Manhattan District 3 Garage at Pier 36 on the East River. Campbell brought her own workboots to play cleaning lady, and changed into them before starting her workday. Campbell was also allowed to don her city-issue work vest away from the glare of cameras in the garage.

Unlike fellow celeb custodial worker Boy George, who had to suffer the indignity of picking up garbage in full view of the paparazzi, Campbell was granted permission by a judge to work indoors, and will do so for the next four days. The model pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in January for hitting her former maid, Ana Scolavino, in the back of the head with a flying BlackBerry.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

GOOD. It's about time. She's been getting away with bad behavior for too long. More "celebs" should have to do some grueling work. It keeps them grounded. Although, I think she's just a nutcase.

Dottie

Aw!!! Poor rich B*tch!!!

monique

Good! Maybe she'll think twice before she assaults someone else.

MommaT

She should also do "time" at Verizon just for good measure

sk8rgurl

This is probably the first time in my entire life that I ever wished for uber dirty floors and facilities....enjoy your day Naomi

HerpesHilton

Why does she get to be indoors? I think HUMILIATION is proper for this horrible person.

shirliana

its about time... she thinks she has so much power that she can assault her own staff... GOOD FOR HER.. GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY NAOMI..... YOU ARE SO OBNOCIOUS.. THINK TWICE.. I HOPE YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON WITH A MOP.......

Just a thought

4 -days ??? Is that long enough for anybody to learn anything ???

Leah C

The bitch should've gone to jail for a few months. This community service crap is ridiculous considering it's not her first offense.

Allison

OMG... would it kill her to put on a pair of jeans and sneakers? I mean, you're gonna be doin some work hun.... really work.. the spiked boots just aren't kosher. I know she probably thinks she is too classy to wear such things, but Naomi.... classy ladies dont hit people with cell phones... so we're not buying it.... tone it down for scrubbing the dumpster!

gERRY

GOOD! I hope she slips on her wet floors and falls headfirst into the slop bucket.

My girlfriend is unbelievably better looking that this excuse for a human. NAOMI... YOU ARE UGLY, BEEOTCH! I HOPE YOU ROT!

jenn

Question......if u are not a citizen of the u.s.a and u get convicted of a crime dont u get deported???

Cindy K

If a non-celebrity had commited the same acts as her, I'm sure they would be doing much worse things ... perhaps spending time in jail.

Donna

I wonder if she's really in town for the launch of Casio's new indestructible mobile phone called the G'zOne on Wednesday night?

Vanessa

Poor Little Rich Girl.
They should make her pick up trash on the most traveled highway.
That would "bring that attitude" down a bit or just piss her off more.
I wouldn't put in an application to be her ass-istant even if it paid a lot of $!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments