Aniston's Dog Day Afternoon

3/20/2007 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If men really were dogs, then 38-year-old single gal, Jennifer Aniston, would have no time for herself. Doggone it!

After hanging with a pal, the gorgeous animal lover took her white pooch out for a walk on Monday.

Jen knows the next best thing to having a man, is having man's best friend!

vicki

to #2, her only project is the episode of dirt. she is fading fast.

Rina

WoW Jen you look good!!!! But I think that dog is walking her.

TOM H

#8 you are right on. I have seen her interviewed on many different occasions and she seems very down to earth besides being gorgeous. She is sooo hot. I hope she finds
someone who will treat her right..........

Karen

QUESTION, JEN - Why are you doing photo ops? What ya hidin' girl? There are several shots from yesterday in Beverly Hills, one on People where she's courting the camera. She's up to something. I'll tell you, Harvey, Mr. TMZ, cause I see you on TV all the time. I'd take a dog over a guy like you any ole day. YOU GO GIRL.

Land Shark

That is one beautiful dog!

Mike HUnt

what kind of dog is that?

chalkoutline

Beautiful white German Shepherd Dog. However, it should be on her left side and on a loose lead.
Sorry, the dog trainer in me !

DJ

Wow, she is really looking old lately. I dont believe she quit smoking, because she would gain a little weight. She just put the rumor out there because Angelina doesnt smoke. She still is fug!

Carol

*************snore*******************

oh......what a pretty dog!

(I'm talking about the German Shepherd)

Brenda

ANGELINA JOLIE IS ANTI-AMERICAN TRASH , NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGE AS BEAUTIFUL JEN. JENNIFER ANISTON IS CLEAN CUT AMERICAN BEAUTY. ANGELINA LOOKS LIKE A WHITCH. I HOPE THE NEXT TIME JOLIE MESS'S WITH SOMEONES MAN ,SHE GETS HER ASS BEAT. JOLIE NEEDS TO STOP HIDING BEHIND THE POOR CHILDEREN , BRAD HAS SEEN HER TRUE COLORS AND ,I BET HE WISHES THAT HE HAD STAYED WITH HIS WIFE. WHORES DON'T STAY IN THE PICTURE FOREVER.

SUN

You know thisis funny. My friend loves Jennifer, and I cant stand her. I dont think its about looks, its something to do with her personality. My friend likes her wholesome good-girl image, and that makes me want to puke. I am more of a bad girl type, thats why I like Angelina.

Jennifer seems so boring, and superficial - not stuck-up. I mean not much depth.

idal

I loooove Jennifer Aniston. I think she is really beautiful and talented. I have always loved her movies and of course her show. She looks really good in this picture. Like someone said before, she looks relaxed. I admire her for being so strong and independent. YOU GO JEN!!!!
For post 31 (by "the truth") Yeah well I guess they give emmys and golden globe awards to people that are not talented!!! And by the way JLO was nominated for an oscar!!!! Just because you don't like their movies doesn't make them terrible actresses.

idal

idaliz

Jen seems like somebody that I would like to be friends with. I've seen her interviews and she is really sweet. She looks sooo good here, she has definitely moved on!! Good luck Jen!

Caren

Wow she looks great! You go girl!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments