Heather Gets the Marks of the Beast

3/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills danced her way into an imperfect 6-6-6 from the judges on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

The limb-challenged but nimble activist only stumbled in rehearsals. Last night, dressed in a craptacular yellow and purple full-length gown, which she said made her feel like "an ice cream sundae," the vampy amputee whooshed and twirled her way to a scary rating from the judges: sixes across the board.

Heather's clipped dancing was a revelation last night, and 666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

THIS IS 'DANCING WITH THE "STARS" IDEA OF A CELEBRITY. PUHLEAZE ! Another Anna Nicole Smith playing, "let's marry the old man" for his money... umm... I mean looks. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Heather Haters

Why do British people hate on Heather Mills? IMO she looked quite good last night.

STALIN

even God is againts her

Marissa

666 is truly the #number of the "DEVIL" ! She is one the DEVILS children, for sure!!!!!!!

I Agree........

The British hate her because she's a "GOLD DIGGER" I hope her ass gets voted off next Tuesday. Anyone who says that they need $22,000 a day to live on is nothing but a "LEACH!"

igglefan

HAHAHAHAHA-I wish her leg would fall off already!

snoop

HAAAAAAAAAAA IF THE NUMBERS FIT!!!!!

I WONT WATCH THAT CHEESY SHOW WITH THAT GOLD DIGG'N BEOTCH ON IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS DANCING WITH THE [HAS BEEN] STARS? MILLS IS NO STAR SHE IS JUST A SKANKY BEOTCH TRYING TO ESCAPE HER NEGATIVE PRESS IN ENGLAND!

SHE MARRYS A GRIEVING MAN THEN RAPES HIM FOR 56 MILLION WHAT A DISGRACE TO WOMAN!!!

VoodooQueen

I think its crazy that a whole country is coming down on this lady because she and Paul are dicorcing. Paul McCartney is no saint and they should stop acting like he's the holiest of them all. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, I just think he's adork for not telling the public to respect the mother of his child...but then he wants to make himself look like the victim for having made such poor decisions by marrying her without a pre-nup. I think she did great and personally should be lauded for all the positives she is doing for the psyche of disable people everywhere. Give the lady a break.

Only in

Sasha didn't make the finals of the show "are you smarter than a fifth grader"

ChrisM

All together now.....

ISN'T IT IRONIC!

Sillyme

Six -six -six means man -man -man. His own ideas, images, testimony of his own rule making.. 'man' acting for the devil's corruption, so that would be in a religious worship, goverment, consensus or as an idol, in place of God, taking you away from faith, WHAT HE Said and Expects of YOU.. to compromise and be a friend of mankind.
She did fine, but no spectacular performance from any of them this time out. Yes that dress color was absolutely awful and the make not flattering to her., and I am sure even Ginger Rogers would have refused it from the designer, declaring.. 'Are you insane I should wear this doltish costume?'

Dottie

Why is she even on this show? She's not a star. She's the soon to be ex of a star. I won't be watching because I hate what she's done to Sir Paul. That's why the Brits can't stand her.
"666", it's perfect.

give me a break,,

I liked Heather on this show,, she did a great job and all her airtime she was just a nice lovely person,
btw,,, who cares that she is working on a divorce from that old fart,, alot of women are attracted to men that sing and are famous,, doesn't mean she is a gold digger, I would say she was star struck with him more than anything, She seems like a great lady, I"m gld she is showing other's with disabilities to just try your best with whatever problem you might have.

Way to go Heather,, look forward to seeing you further yourself in this show!! I do not let the crappy British media dictate who I would like. I actually have a mind of my own and I enjoy your dancing and how you handle yourself,, you have a lovely personality,
:-)

Yikes

666 yikes....as if she easn't scary enough already

More Heather Mills news at:

jjk

I watched Heather Mills last night fully expecting not to like her.

But surprise, surprise, I thought she came across quite well.

She seemed to be someone just working -- and working very hard -- to do her best.

She did not strike me as a fame ho.

And it's easy to dismiss all of the extra challenges she must face on a daily basis because of her disability, but to keep forging ahead as she does, with all of her athletic pursuits and her activism in behalf of her charities takes a lot of guts. Takes a lot of constant effort and push.

And I give her credit for it.

So far she's won me over. I'm now out of the McCartney camp and on her side.

I think Paul was probably very accustomed to being catered to by Linda. Linda had grown up in wealth so it could have been an interesting novelty to be at Paul's beck and call. And then it became a comfortable habit. And Paul, no doubt, reciprocated with his own ways of extending himself to Linda. It all seemed to result in a very happy marriage.

But Heather may have found being constantly attentive to another's needs a lot less charming.

Whatever. But I no longer see her as the villain.

I was impressed that she took the risk of coming on this show -- the risk of being exploited -- of looking foolish -- of submitting herself to a "public vote" -- to a public rejection.

Taking all of those circumstances and turning them through sheer force of will and hard work into a positive.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments