Heather Gets the Marks of the Beast

3/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills danced her way into an imperfect 6-6-6 from the judges on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

The limb-challenged but nimble activist only stumbled in rehearsals. Last night, dressed in a craptacular yellow and purple full-length gown, which she said made her feel like "an ice cream sundae," the vampy amputee whooshed and twirled her way to a scary rating from the judges: sixes across the board.

Heather's clipped dancing was a revelation last night, and 666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.

Kennedy

I agree with #16 comment! Heather did not care about Paul's feelings when she started lying about him!

Bjork

She is simply TRYING to make herself look better in the public eye by saying she is for charities like animals... It's just sick that ANY judge would agree to give that greedy witch THAT MUCH MONEY.. she's just another greedy ex taking everything from the husband. If we women are to be treated equal... well then it should'nt be that the woman gets the house, the car, the children and the money.. no child needs THAT MUCH to live!! COME ON!! She just want s to be able to live the life style of the rich and famous and have servents and a mansion.. why not give some of that to the homeless animals??? HUMMMM HEATHER?? How many animals could you help on all that money (PAULS MONEY) your taking????!!!! Oh.. any way... she can't dance either.. it did take balls to do what she did but I am SORRY I can't get past the whole greedy mean things she is doing to that great, very talented man Paul.. No one will EVER take LINDA'S PLACE

b.brigham

when she met paul she said she did not know who he was...o yeah...she just seduced him..her ex said shes a gold digger...i do not want to hear about her leg ..every week...do not vote for her

shifty

I'm confused.Didn't this hypocrite tell the press last week that she wasn't interested in media attention and didn't marry Paul for fame or attention? No look at her - dancing on some silly reality show made for grade five students, getting huge attention from the media and lapping it up. She's a hypocritical idiot. And by the way, even people with physical imparments can be morons, and she is one. Ask yourself this...If she wasn't involved with McCartney, would she even BE on this stupid TV program? Wake up folks. She's a media pig who love attention.

Bjork

Was it her leg that was amputated or was it her brain, heart and soul.. anyone with a soul couldn't do what she is doing....
I say we ALL VOTE HER OFF!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEATHER BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHAME ON YOU!!! BY THE BY??? UGLY HAIR STYLE!!!!!!
SHANDY IS THE PRETTIEST AND BEST DDANCER.. SHE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!!

Dottie

Cate, you really hurt my feeling. I think I need a tissue.
Were you trying to make a point?
I'm glad you got to go to London. Why did you come back? I'm also sure that Heather was a sweetheart to you. But then again, she wasn't after you millions either.
You have something coming my way? Where is it? That "adult" remark, was that it?! Now, surely you can do better than that?

Kennedy

HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS
HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS HEATHER MILLS SUCKS

Bjork

EVERYONE who hates Heather say BOOOOOO
ding dong the witch is gone.... MY opinion... I am not going to hell like some dim wit said I would...
if anyone is going there it's Heather for doing what she is doing to Paul!!!

BOOO HOOOO she has a very pricey fake leg.. THAT PAUL PAID FOR!!!!!!

I LIKE HEATHER..TO POOP ON!!!!!! She danced ( if that's what you want to call it) looked like a stiff mummy.. maybe she was looking out for rotten eggs to be thrown at her like I would have done if I were there.. VOTE HER OFF.. People who have a brain this is... :)

Cate

LOL! Love the name "Cate is an Ass"....so many childish people on this board. Tell me, where you guys a fly on the wall during their marriage? Did you hear their fights? How do you know that she is lying? Seriously, I myself am a Beatles fan, but I am in it for the music and not their personal lives. You people are pathetic. Leave the woman alone and start growing up before the "6-6-6" is placed upon yourselves.

Kennedy

#19- HEATHER MILLS SUCKS JUST LIKE JESSICA SIMPSON. BOTH DID NOT CONSIDER MARRIAGE COUNSELING OR A TRIAL SEPARATION BEFORE FILING FOR DIVORCE BECAUSE THEY ARE SELFISH WITCHES. I READ A BIOGRAPHY ABOUT HEATHER MILLS AND SHE HAS SOME SERIOUS CHARACTER FLAWS LIKE ANGER ISSUES. I HAVE READ MANY BIOGRAPHIES ON PAUL MCCARTNEY AND HE HAS GOOD CHARACTER AND HE IS A GENUINE MAN. HE NEVER LET CELEBRITY SPOIL HIM.

Kat Ramone

C'mon...there must be plenty of has-been or Z-level celebrities, current or former that this show could find. Heather Mills in NOT a celebrity--she's a soon-to-be ex-wife of PAUL...FORMER BEATLE! HELLO??? Regardless of whether one's morbid curiosity is peaked as to whether or not a one-legged person with an artificial leg "can dance," my opinion, and it is only mine, watching the show that is including Mills is a diss to Paul--BEATLE Paul..."You don't go against the Beatles..." Oh, Linda...we miss you...may you R.I.P...Even PETA dropped Mills for fear of losing Paul's support. May Mills get the one-legged boot early in the show...

Dottie

#24
You sound very hypocritical. Your comments seem very personal but you claim you're just in it for the music. Don't make posts and expect everyone to agree with you. People have their own minds, ideas and thoughts. Make your comment and move on.

Cate

First things first Wayne, she's an activist! She would still be on this show had she not married Paul. She's devoted to her work and she wants it known. Paul didn't need to futher her in any way. Second, Paul the Pile...how do you wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror knowing all the nasty shit you've spewed on boards regarding humans. You are by far the most ignorant person on this planet, no sorry...galaxy. I am an adult, who is showing you the ways of your ignorance and that no one on this earth is a perfect person, unless you could walk on water.

OMG

Heather Mills and Vergie Arthur
both came from the same mold.

How dare she be on american TV.....
DIRTY GOLD DIGGING PIG

OMG

Heather Mills and Vergie Arthur
both came from the same mold.

How dare she be on american TV.....
DIRTY GOLD DIGGING PIG