Heather Gets the Marks of the Beast

3/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills danced her way into an imperfect 6-6-6 from the judges on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

The limb-challenged but nimble activist only stumbled in rehearsals. Last night, dressed in a craptacular yellow and purple full-length gown, which she said made her feel like "an ice cream sundae," the vampy amputee whooshed and twirled her way to a scary rating from the judges: sixes across the board.

Heather's clipped dancing was a revelation last night, and 666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.

Bjork

# 80... PERFECTLY SAID!!! AMEN!! I agree with you 1000 % TAKE THAT CATE.... NAHHHH !!! Or is your real name Mr Hankey from South Park.. Giant turd.. and before you say ohhh how childish... big woop dee do!!!

Bjork

Cate and Julia must be blondes.. bleached blondes... a duhhhhh!! Why don't you both take your ignorant remarks and bite us all!!!

Bjork

Cate is a CEO?? You don't sound like one!! And I'm a doctor!! RIGHT!!! You certianly have a ton of time to sit and comment all day long ding bat!!!

Guy

I wish they would put that B*tch in a cage with 30 woodpeckers in it.

NCW

She's a whore. An ADMITTED whore, she began her "famous" journey fucking for money. Google her and you'll see what kind of person she really is. She tricked Sir Paul into marrying her, she knew damn well what she wanted from him from day 1. Shocked she didnt kill poor Linda herself.....that we know of.

still waiting for truth/justice

Well, the worst person in the world, as Keith Olberman would say, has ruined my favorite show!! i will not be watching this season until I hear that she has been sent packing. She has an advantage over the other real contestants by the pity she has drawn from all the publicity about her leg coming off!! Give me a break. And to Cate, get a life!

still waiting for truth/justice

Well, the worst person in the world, as Keith Olberman would say, has ruined my favorite show. I will not be watching until I hear that she has received such low votes that she is no longer on the show.

And to the CEO of a large corporation, get off line and go to work and earn you ridiculous salary!!!

whoop

I think Heather is getting a bad rap. She is not an evil person, nor is she a gold digger. She married Paul, and it didn't work out. So what !!! He's got plenty of money, and she deserves some for having to put up with what she's put up with. Why don't you people shut up and leave her alone. She's a human being. How would you like to be treated this way if you married someone with money and it didn't work out. Think about it people.

whoop

think Heather is great ! She deserves money for marrying that crazy dude and putting up with crap every since.

whoop

olddrunk

What in the world did she supposedly put up with? Have any of you idiots ever listened to a word she's said? She contradicts herself with each statement she makes. Learn to read. Learn to think. Paul's crime is that he married her. He then dumped her in May 2006. Now we get to dump her.

Cate

"Yuck" & "Arielle" & "Wayne"......seriously give it up! Do you somehow know Paul or has he confided to you what you call "his goldigging whore of a wife" did to him. I don't think so. I am no longer going to mention the "Beatles" here...only Paul & Heather. I can understand that you think that she used him and married him for his money but you really don't know that, not as much as you think you know what killed Anna Nicole Smith. What angered me is that your opinions are really a stone cold attack against someone you don't even know. Yes there may not be other people out there who are activists that are using the media ciruit to attain attention but she decided to go that route. She is also empowering others with her disability others out there to go out and not give up. I know that I judged you guys on your own personal opinions and that wasn't my place, it belongs to a higher authority and he too will examine your attitude towards others you don't know. Remember, you really can't judge someone until you have walked in their shoes. Regarding my employment status, I really don't care what you think. During my free time I like to relieve my stress before I go back and do work. Again, those comments attacking me was ignorant. Seriously, what did this woman do to you guys for you to attack her the way you have? I mean if you seriously think that she was a "goldigger" & "whore" what do you care, is it affecting you and your lifestyle, because if it is, then you are a serious psychopath. That is all I have to say and if you wish to remain ignorant then go ahead, stay cruel and reduce yourselves to the scum I first wrote about.

whoop

Why don't you stop calling people idiots. Is there really a need to call total strangers idiots. And if you still feel the same way, I would suggest looking in the mirror dude. What did Heather put up with ? Use the organ between your ears and think about it a little. Sleeping with that beatle alone is worth something, YUCK, don't you think ?

whoop

I totally agree with you Cate. I can't believe these people are judging this poor woman without having a clue about her. This is truly our human race talking like this ??? I'm devastated that we live with people in our society that act like this towards people they don't even know......and calling people idiots like "yuck" has done.....total nonsense. Yes, I've read what Heather has said. And yuck, you tell me exactly what she has said that contradicts herself.

whoop

Go Heather.....I will vote for you girl. I think you're an inspiration for a lot of disabled people. Be strong !