Judge Says It's Time To Know -- Who's the Daddy?

3/20/2007 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead & Howard K.SternThe judge in the Dannielynn "who's your daddy" case has just ordered up the telltale DNA.

The judge in the Bahamas just ordered Howard K. Stern to submit his DNA sample for testing along with Dannielynn's. Larry Birkhead's DNA will be tested as well. Anna Nicole's DNA is in the bag too. We're told the results could come later this week.

Birkhead left the courtroom with pumped fists in the air, jumping up and down.

If Larry Birkhead is the father, the judge could make a quick decision on custody. Then a passport would be the only thing standing in Birkhead's way of taking Dannielynn to the U.S.

1909 COMMENTS

Nance

I feel sorry for Howard...:(

Trish

***********************************************************

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL DANNIELYNN IS IN THE "LOVING ARMS" OF HER "BIOLOGICAL FATHER" LARRY BIRKHEAD!

CONGRATULATIONS LARRY -- IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO BE A HARD FIGHT FOR THE DNA SAMPLE IF OTHERS HAD THE "BEST INTERESTS" OF DANNIELYNN IN MIND -- IT IS REALLY UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY DID NOT!!!

THANK GOD YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE BEST INTERESTS OF DANNIELYNN AS YOUR NUMBER #1 PRIORITY.

************************************************************

Kalan

I rarley pray...BUT I WILL BEGIN Praying to the forces stronger than mankind to place Larry Birkhead as the father of this MOTHERLESS child left in the clutches of a man stinker than a dead corpse!
Looking at Birkhead and "Baby Birkhead's" mouth i believe it his Larry's child.
Howard K. $tern....If the gates of hades open and let your cousins out to sway the test in your favor, and you are indeed the "daddy" then oops on my behalf, But still don't make you a trust worthy father figure....your obsession with Anna Nicole sets the stage for you to be incestious towards the daughter she left behind....What kind of man takes films the woman he "Loves" with a clown face, and ask her if she is on a Mushroom high, and mention big money for such a footage? You animal! If Anna was my sister i would set you to walk with the living but have the capacity of a walking dead!

jan

Glad Howard has to give up Dannielynn's DNA for testing. I am praying that Larry B is the daddy. I think, from what I heard, that Howard is trying to make a deal with Larry for the rights to all images of Anna Nicole, he does not care about the baby. He just wants to continue living off Anna. Did he kill Anna? Guess we shall find out soon enough.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO THE JUDGES OF BAHAMAS. YOUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IS BEGGINING TO LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!

PLEASE ALLOW DANIELYN TO ENJOY LIFE WITH HER TRU DADDY, LARRY.

SHE WILL NEVER HAVE A MOTHER BUT I BELIEVE HER DADDY WILL GIVER LOVE FOR TWO!!!!!!!

slb

I'd say Howard Stern's true colors are shining!!!! SLIME GREEN

James

38. 2. I will laugh my ass off if it turns out that neither of them is the bio dad!!

Posted at 6:35PM on Mar 20th 2007 by CA Girl

me too

kim

# 33 Wendy R. Good point, but I thought I heard the judge ordered a swab. I have to wait 4 hrs for a re loop of the show, it came across the bottom of my tv.

I pray the judge says NO to the appeal, the same way Korda said No to the appeal in favor of Stern. Time for Team Howie to be denied. Notice how he is already crying the blues and scrambling for an emgergency appeal.

Please judge DENY DENY DENY it....See justice done and Dannilynne safely with her biological and mentally stable father Larry.

And too all you Larry haters....so what if he is smiling and shaking hands for the cameras, at least he is not behind a camera filming a stoned pregnant woman!

Wendy R

Well Larry made it clear when he went in to court talking to the reporter that there is NO DEAL, that this is not a game show, this is a baby! So now since HKS is not getting his way and Larry refused to sign the contract promising not to contest the will, he is gonna fight like hell.

BUT only a few days ago he was totally willing to make the child available (by testing or just handing over) IF Larry gave all the financial power to howard. THAT proves where HK$'s motives really are.

I wonder if Larry can use that "offer" HKS and his attorneys made in court.

Kajuncissie

Heres a kicker Virrgi has a house in the Bahamas and the judge "could" give gardienship to both larry and her oh mayla..The people of the Bahamas don't like her who whould sleep with her to get residece not Shane lol

Audrey

YES!!!! I Hope Larry will be the victor at the end of this week!!!!
Howard's parents and family needs teach him how to be an upstanding human, right now he is a money sucking scumbag. I don't believe he had a sexual relation with Anna, it's all in his head.

Heidi

I wish I was a fly on the wall to see why Anna didn't want Larry around there baby?

C.K. Camp

So what excuse do the HKS supporters have at this point? Glad the judge order HKS to also take the DNA test. If Larry isn't the daddy then at least they will have the evidence to prove that HKS isn't the daddy either. Then custody goes to Virgie until they can find the biological father. The custody is the reason they ordered HKS to also submit his DNA. And I am certain that Virgie and Larry's attorney's asked for it.

I do not see the Bahamas accepting HKS's excuse for an appeal. If he leaves the Bahamas to avoid it I fear he will also try to take DL with him. Even though he is being watched there is nothing to stop him for boarding a boat or a plane and leaving the Bahamas. And he could easily have DL carted away, she is only 12lbs. and unless they have a court order to search everyone and everything leaving Horizons she can be taken away easily in anything from a handbag to a cardboard carton.

Me

The only reason that Howard K. Stern would appeal this is to drag the inevitable out longer than it should have ever been dragged out to begin with. And the only reason someone drags it out like this is when they know the truth and it's not in their favor.

This man is a coward and he is keeping the real biological father (whether it is Larry or whether it turns out to be someone else) away from his child. The only thing Howard is sure of is that he is not the biological father. That would involve sex, and the only time he's ever slept with Anna is in his fondest wet dream.

I hope and pray that this baby is Larry Birkhead's, and that Howard gets everything that's been coming to him for a long, long time now.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bing bing,larry here the cash register ring,what about the baby in kentucky,maybe now you will have something to do with it,you surely didnt fight hard for that baby,you have fooled everbody on this site,but you cant fool me,I know what your motive is,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,LARRY SUCKS