Judge Says It's Time To Know -- Who's the Daddy?

3/20/2007 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead & Howard K.SternThe judge in the Dannielynn "who's your daddy" case has just ordered up the telltale DNA.

The judge in the Bahamas just ordered Howard K. Stern to submit his DNA sample for testing along with Dannielynn's. Larry Birkhead's DNA will be tested as well. Anna Nicole's DNA is in the bag too. We're told the results could come later this week.

Birkhead left the courtroom with pumped fists in the air, jumping up and down.

If Larry Birkhead is the father, the judge could make a quick decision on custody. Then a passport would be the only thing standing in Birkhead's way of taking Dannielynn to the U.S.

1909 COMMENTS

Debi

What is happening with the house thing, since HKS won't have a place to live? doesn't he have to return to the motherland? and then CA can order the DNA? DO you think maybe this is why its all being dragged out, so the courts in the Bahama's can/will say he has a home (the one which is being renovated) there????? So many questions so many lies, so little answers, don't cha just which we had as much "watchfull eyes" on our soldiers. Just some thoughts.

Oh another thing why would LB put out so much $$$ if he had some doubt, HKS isn't paying for any of this, he doesn't have an income anymore, she's dead.

midus

DONT GET TO COCKY LARRY. THE BABY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE YOU. SHE HAS DARK HAIR. OH YOU MIGHT HAVE TO. WHO KNOWS. SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE DANIEL. BUT I DO HOPE IT IS HOWARDS, HE STUCK BY HER THREW THICK AND THIN. HE WAS ONE THAT REALLY LOVED THAT GIRL.......

sherry

This is all so crazy, Who rally cares. Larry wants the money also. I hope that there will not be any money in the end. That will be a great laugh.

Allison

I think they should read the results on the Maury show....hehe

glynne1964

God, I hope that this testing goes though! I'm so sick of HK$! Whatta sleeze! He gives bad lawyers a worse name! UGH!

It will be interesting to see on just what grounds he may try to delay or have the testing dismissed. I'm almost ready to heard him say, "Oh, I come from a line of people who don't produce dna. Nobody in my family possesses dna. So when we procreate our sperm takes on all the attributes of the last man who had relations with the woman." Trust me, he'll find some whacked out dr. who might even testify to such a thing!

Go, Larry! May you have your precious little girl soon. Oh, if he wants to say, "Anna would want me to have the baby", why didn't she have sex EXCLUSIVELY with him?!!! Maybe cause she couldn't look that creeeeeepy SOB & imagine her children looking like him! That's why!

Patsy

Jean C. with Court TV said Howard K. Stern is going to appeal tonight. If he doesn't get his appeal in Nassua - he will appeal to the highest supreme court in ENGLAND!!

Everyone who believes Howard K. Stern is the biological or 'so-called' father of Dannielynn should look at the HKS & his attornies are taking before THE FORMAL INQUEST INTO THE DEATH OF DANIEL BEGINS NEXT WEEK... with 40 witnesses coming up & an investigation going on in Florida, California, South Carolina & Nassua.

Howard K. Stern may be as clean as the fresh fallen snow - but he has one thing in mind - NOT his love for Dannielynn - BUT IF HE LOOSES DANNIELYNN - he has lost his only pawn to control the money he hopes to win from the Marshall children - Howard owes his parents money and he needs to buy diapers.

I wonder who is at the Bahamas mansion today - Mark Steinis - ready to play "Mommy Dearest" over & over & over?

I do not like the steps HKS is taking to block giving DNA sample of Dannielynn, He is a coward and is loosing any sympathy with the courts at this point I would think.

OOPS! Howard has Shane Gibson's family to protect him in the Bahamas.

I suppose we'll see Howard K. Stern in ENGLAND. He usually gets his way in the courts.

But somebody in a court one day will see to it Dannielynn is with safe people.

VIRGIE - GET DANNIELYNN AWAY FROM HKS AND KEEP HER SAFE AWAY FROM ALL THE DRUGS WHILE HKS RUNS FROM COURT TO COURT TO COURT.

God Bless Dannielynn and May the formal inquest into Daniel's death next week bring us the final answer - something went wrong.

Rick

. Howard was just doing what Anna wanted.

And if what anna wanted wasn't legal, or morally correct or even the right thing he should do it at all costs including his own freedom. Thats just nuts. She ran there to avoid having to deal with Larry like a spoiled brat that figured she could do whatever she wanted, all she needed was a place to hide and get away with it which is what they thought the bahamas would be. Its time for the truth to come out and the world to know if Larry is the father.

no more celeb moms

Hopefully whoever oversees this appeal is the same who denied Vergie so quickly. The best part about this is Vergie won't get her hands on this precious baby girl.

Nichole Grant

It's about time!

Howabirk

Do those of you who think Howard will run really think that there aren't people watching him constantly? I'll bet that he can't go to the bathroom in peace let alone leave the country with the baby.

TJ Hoover

Finally! I pray that this little baby is healthy and not affected by all the drugs Anna consumed! This could make life for baby and dad very difficult. I'm really hoping that Larry is the daddy of a very healthy little girl.

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

Lolly and kkjj:

You is both a cuppla idiotz.

Yeah, my grammar is wrong. I figured I'd dumb it down for ya!

Cindy F.

Howard Stern is nothing but a snake. He's probably just bitter because he did love Anna and she didn't return the favor...

olivias

hope the appeal by HKS is denied, hope the testing gets done soon by a reputable and HONEST lab (sorry for being skeptical) and I hope that custody is awarded to LB. This one step at a time stuff is frustrating (and I'm just reading about it)

May Dannielynn be given the peace of mind she so rightly deserves..

Grandma of Four

OK........RR AND JN AND KB........THEY ARE IN THE BAHAMAS........EVERYONE WANTS TO GET THIS DONE! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN HARPING ABOUT ON WORLDWIDE TV FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS IS IN PLACE........AND THE "DADDY" IS APPEALING????????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE FINALLY CAME AROUND TO YOUR CONSTANT PREACHING WHEN IN FRONT OF THE TV CAMERA.........AND THE "DADDY" IS APPEALING"!!!!!!!!!! YOU CONSTANTLY WERE SAYING hk$ WANTED TO GET HIS DONE AND OVER WITH.........AND THE "DADDY" IS APPEALING?????????

HELLO??????????? WOULD YOU SAY YOU HAVE A LITTLE CREDIBILITY PROBLEM???????????????????????????????????????????

PLEASE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING THAT THE "DADDY" IS APPEALING BECAUSE IT IS ANNA'S WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!!!!