Judge Says It's Time To Know -- Who's the Daddy?

3/20/2007 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead & Howard K.SternThe judge in the Dannielynn "who's your daddy" case has just ordered up the telltale DNA.

The judge in the Bahamas just ordered Howard K. Stern to submit his DNA sample for testing along with Dannielynn's. Larry Birkhead's DNA will be tested as well. Anna Nicole's DNA is in the bag too. We're told the results could come later this week.

Birkhead left the courtroom with pumped fists in the air, jumping up and down.

If Larry Birkhead is the father, the judge could make a quick decision on custody. Then a passport would be the only thing standing in Birkhead's way of taking Dannielynn to the U.S.

1909 COMMENTS

Kajuncissie

Why does virggi have a place to LIVE in the Bahamas The judge could order joint custidy to her and Larry oh mayla I hope not

kris

I am hoping Larry is not the father. Obviously Anna did not want him involved in the life of Dannielynn. I think Opri backed out since she was in the way of a 'better' way to deal with the situation and she would not be getting the publicity she too so craves. I happen to like Stern!

IhateJon

Maybe Stern is appealing that HIS DNA shouldn't be taken because he is the "presumed father". Who knows why he's appealing, but let's just hope the Bahamian courts say a quick "DENIED!!"

rmmp

FINALLY! Someone who's both smart and has authority to actually do something steps up to the plate! Get her out of there on the next plane after those results come and and then handcuff HKS and jail the S.O.B! Get him on something.....anything!!!!
RIP, Daniel and Vickie

Attractive?

Get the baby now!!!!! And Howard you are going down fast!!! Evil monkey.

Just me??

Brickhead acted like an idiot to get people's attention when he came out of the courtroom. I hope he has to wear those diapers he has bought.not

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

HOWARD, YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF, HOPE YOU STRAIGHTEN YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR LIFE. DO NOW THE RIGHT THING GIVE THE BABBY TO HER DADDY! NO MORE HOWARD, YOUR TIME IS UP!!!!

JUST REMEMBER MY FRIEND: NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT FROM WRONG DOING!!

NIcole and Daniel are dead and sweet Danielyyn is an horphan, no mommy. Its a shame, can make all of us cry!! Be good to Grandma and the Baby, don't try to use her as a commodity any longer!!!

Grow up Howie and face the music...you're duhn.

#12---Kim

Stern appealing makes me sick. He has been saying ever since Daniel's death (in his interview on LK) that the DNA would be done through "the proper channels"...well, that's what this is and now he's trying to bail? He sucks big time.

Davie C

Its about damn time already! Wouldn't it be so weird if neither of the father candidates ends up being the father?

sparkeyUK

"I am guessing that Opri's bowing out of the case was a ploy, to make Stern more comfortable so he will mess up." Posted at 6:35PM on Mar 20th 2007 by guess

Good guess. Stern is very clever and devious. I believe he has spun a web of complex legalities and thinks the Bahamas is the best place to hide documents, companies and assests. The ploy you suggest is very smart and may work. The best thing Anna ever did was have that baby. DanniLynn will unravel the web Stern has woven. I suspect the grandmother will be happy with LB as the father but will fight to the death to stop
Stern keeping the baby. When paternity is settled the next thing is drugs and criminal charges.

Christi

EJ Barry # 39

I totally agree. Dannielynn could end up penniless- Anna had next to nothing when she died SQUATTING in someone else's house AND she probably owes everyone in town from what she did have left AND the Marshall case could end up fruitless for her. And if Larry Birkhead is as decent as he seems to be, I don't think he'll press that case, anyhow. Most people know in that relationship (with Marshall) she was just a gold-digger and not truly happily married (or she would have lived with him, not visited-- and would not have forced him to tape his will stating he would give her things) so I really think that it should be dropped-- it wasn't an ethical case to begin with. And Larry (I believe) has proven to be ethical and caring- not money-grubbing and deceptive.

Just me??

WOW all of a sudden the Bahamas is GREAT.. Some of you have bashed them for days. Still calling for a boycott?

Happy Citizen

Hopefully the baby will be in Birkheads hands before the 26th.
Looks like the House of Cards is a falling

Zanie

I THOUGHT THE JUDGE COULDN'T "ORDER" ANYONE TO TAKE A DNA, HE COULD REQUEST IT AND STERN COULD STILL REFUSE........THEY DON'T NEED STERNS THOUGH.....THEY NEED THE BABYS...........WHO MAKES THE BABY GO?

dominatrixdebraopri....

someone has taken my identity Please stop it or i will report you