Judge Says It's Time To Know -- Who's the Daddy?

3/20/2007 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead & Howard K.SternThe judge in the Dannielynn "who's your daddy" case has just ordered up the telltale DNA.

The judge in the Bahamas just ordered Howard K. Stern to submit his DNA sample for testing along with Dannielynn's. Larry Birkhead's DNA will be tested as well. Anna Nicole's DNA is in the bag too. We're told the results could come later this week.

Birkhead left the courtroom with pumped fists in the air, jumping up and down.

If Larry Birkhead is the father, the judge could make a quick decision on custody. Then a passport would be the only thing standing in Birkhead's way of taking Dannielynn to the U.S.

1909 COMMENTS

James

where's everyone getting the idea that Stern is appealing this decision??

NE

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope Howard "Mooch" Stern's appeal doesn't go through. Give it up-it's not your kid!!!!!!

Rina

Howard Stern is a piece of crap. I am confident there is a special place in HELL for Howard Stern. He has done nothing but lie, lie, lie . . . and let's not forget, he turns out to be quite a terrorist as well - holding an innocent baby hostage. Yep, that sounds like a terrorist to me.

traci

I think we are all in for a big surprise!

Mary

Larry is jumping up and down, pumping fists. AND, he doesn't know he is the father. Or does he??? He's going to look like a blooming idiot if he isn't. Wish he would grow up, and stop acting like a rock star. I am not pro HKS. Dannielynn will be placed in a good home, I feel confident with that, but Larry is over doing it. If he acts this way now, what will happen when he meets her to take her home (US) He may pass out from excitement . I have a feeling there will be more stalling, tho' I hope not. Nor do I think Howard will appeal. He knows the walls are closing in on him. Wonder if we will know the ME results before or after paternity is announced? Busy week in this fiasco.

Paula

All I know is that I dont want Virgie to get her. I heard that she is even trying to set up residency in the Bahamas along with nanny services in case she gets custody. Look at how Anna turned out, do you really think Virgie could do a better job with Dannilynn? Anything for a buck huh Virgie? God let there be justice....Anna did NOT want her child anywhere near that witch. Do the right thing judge.

S.R.

OKAY.......

So all this time, all these months, Stern and his lawyers havie been trying to get us all to believe that the only reason he hasn't offered up his DNA to prove to his own daughter as well as the rest of the world, that she belongs to him.... that they wanted to wiat for due process, to do it the "right way", ordered by the court.

WELLLL???????????? What's his story NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th grader

YES, and we are all on the edges of our seats, results,...... pppplease.

Larry is the daddy and stern will be so embarrassed, keeping this shit going on for so long.

http://www.whathappenedanna.com ????

Attractive?

Howard was just doing what Anna wanted.
-Please Anna spent the final days of her life high as Kootie Brown.

Dee

what happen to HKS saying if that got to the right court he would do the DNA testing will this shows his lawers are big liers the same as hks now don't it . Its about time the baby finds out who her daddy is so she can be put in his warm safe arms and be keep away from HKS but from the sounds of things the only place he is going to be able to see anyone is in Jail and I am telling you this HKS Annes money isn't going to do you any good there.

My opinion

I THINK HOWIE DRUGGED ALL THE STERNIES

sassypoch

Thank God!! An intelligent judge!! It's about damn time! Good luck Larry! Hopefully you'll see your baby soon!

Patsy

sherry -

I agree that there may be no money in the end! What money are they talking about?

Anna & Howard turned down two great offers from Pierce Marshall which they refused.

The wife, children & grandchildren of Pierce Marshall swear ANNA NICOLE will NOT receive one penny.

They have the video of J. Howard Marshall (which Anna taped) saying he left her what he gave her in life. That's it.

I do not beleive Virgie is in it for the money - I beleive Virgie's real concern for Dannielynn because her words never change - be careful baby - you'll be next.

Virigie is Dannileynn's grandmother and I believe she cares about her more than anyone on this earth. Who hates Virgie has nothting to do with her love - Who supports Virgie has nothing to do with her love.

But Virigie is gaining support in public opinion with Anna Nicole's diaries where Anna wirtes for all to see - she loved her mother and she hated ther mother....just like many drug addicts.

SternStillSux

49. DONT GET TO COCKY LARRY. THE BABY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE YOU. SHE HAS DARK HAIR. OH YOU MIGHT HAVE TO. WHO KNOWS. SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE DANIEL. BUT I DO HOPE IT IS HOWARDS, HE STUCK BY HER THREW THICK AND THIN. HE WAS ONE THAT REALLY LOVED THAT GIRL.......

Posted at 6:58PM on Mar 20th 2007 by midus
----------------------------------------
What picture have you looked at that you can actually tell? I think she looks like a baby. Babies don't start looking like their parents until at least the age of 1. Girls looking like their fathers usually a lot longer if ever, so think of a different way to support that kidnapping a**hole please.

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

One word: "BONDING" They'll say the baby has "bonded" with howie. Puke. Barf.

Posted at 6:48PM on Mar 20th 2007 by pj

Aw, PJ, why'd you go and bring up Krista?