Lance Butters Up New Dude?

3/20/2007 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a night of partying at Manhattan's swanky club Butter last night, TMZ spotted former boy-bander Lance Bass leaving the nightspot with a brand new mystery man.

A mammoth bald bodyguard escorted the two into the back of a waiting cab, which then whisked them away into the freezing cold night.

Earlier this week, TMZ spies spotted Bass in a St. Patty's Day liplock in Los Angeles. While we cant confirm that Lance's Butter bud is also his Irish kissing pal, we can confirm that Lance is loving the single life.

Sean Bresnahan

Marley: your witty repartee suggests...DesMoines?

Hello

Love is the greatest thing. I wish Lance and his boyfriend the best.

Marley

nope and that's not the point. I'm just saying if you want to call people out for labeling people than you probably shouldn't do it yourself cause that's exactly what you're doing. So you think you can sit and tell someone that they are labeling people cause they don't understand or they don't agree with it so which is it for you when it comes to the midwest not smart enough to understand or just don't agree with being from here? You think I'm not a lady well atleast I don't label people cause of where they are from or who they choose to be in life!!!!

Sean Bresnahan

The real point is labeling people "disgusting" because of their sexual preference. It is insulting and simple-minded. In an earlier day this woman probably found it "disgusting" to have a black person share the same bathroom. People are tired of the bigotry. Feel free to defend her but that makes you a bigot too, Marley. Has Spring arrived in Kallamazoo?

dkh

PITY THAT SINCE LANCE "CAME OUT THE CLOSET" HE'S BEEN A WHORE....i think that was the only reason he outed himself.....

sl

People are not interested in hearing about men screwing men. It is gross and sounds painful. Homosexuals are the leading spreaders of HIV and next are black woman in the US. I hope that they do not get a disease. That guy is wasting his life, his youth. One day he will be alone and wish that he searched for a good loving wife instead of a husband.

sl

ok #5 go aheaad and justify it, to make yourself feel more normal. Only one percent of the us has this addiction. Tell everyone their opinion doesnt count. Will & Grace and the power of the media are just like that little man behind the curtain in the wizard of OZ lying and trying to make this issue sound bigger than it is. Lying and tryiing to make people believe that the majority of people or even a large percent of people find homosexuality normal behaviour. I don't hate gays, I don't believe they are born that way and been around them for large amounts of my life. You don't have to agree.

Marley

I never defended her!! Can you read? All I said is your just as bad as she is by saying what your saying!!!! So Sean that makes you the bigot!!!! If you would please find someone to read this for you so you can understand that would be great!!!

holly larsen

The only thing more annoying than Lance Bassett is Sean Breshahan. Has spring arrived in your brain?

TONY

I think Lances new BF looks HOT!.. i hope he treats him better than the last guy.... They make a sexy sweet couple...

DARLENE MCAULEY

FRANKLY, I DONT GIVE A DAMN

SmakMastaZ

You're all idiots - except for those of you who don't care. You can't even spell or construct a sentence in a meaninful way.

Sundaeg1rl

I'm sorry, but did I just see a woman who didn't know how to pump gas? Lady, what kind of braindead muppet are you? What a disgrace.

On the other hand, Lance pumping gas is very homoerotic. Next time he should be stripped and posing a la Bruce Bellas.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2